Hello!
Lately I've been feeling this is the right time for me to finally put together the prog album I've been wanting to do for years. Since no one I know, including the members of my current band (Swedish rock/metal band with two albums behind us), is as passionate as I am about classic and modern prog music I've decided to look outside of my area.
So if you or someone you know would be interested in joining a project and creating some seriously awesome music, send me a message and let's talk further!
I'm a guitarist, I sing, and I can play some keys and bass. I'm open to most things, but a keyboard player or drummer or bassist would be what I'm looking for first. If you're up for singing stuff too, that's awesome.
Here's a link to a demo I'm working on at the moment, a 19 minute piece (so far) with plenty of different styles and things going on. I've not yet recorded the last two or three parts to this concept piece (and not the vocals for the last two recorded parts, if you're wondering why they disappear all of a sudden!) so I'm guessing it will be a few minutes longer when it's done:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/upem8cbjsg...ished.mp3?dl=0

If you like this direction and style, and feel that this is something you or someone you know should be doing with me, be in touch! Maybe it'll be the start of a great friendship? Maybe it'll be nothing but sending music back and forth without getting absolutely anywhere?! Who knows.