Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Sancious news

He might be on tour with Oz Noy this year. If you catch the show you can ask him then.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    He might be on tour with Oz Noy this year. If you catch the show you can ask him then.
    See https://www.moshuluband.com/retratos for more details.

Moshulu is the name of that band, also featuring Jeff Berlin (another Pledge-victim?) and Dennis Chambers.
    Here's an old tune, Sleight Of Hands (originally from Sancious' The Bridge), by this new band:

Last edited by interbellum; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:48 PM. Reason: adding link

Wow the Moshulu band is quite the supergroup, sounds great. And they announced a show at the Van Dyck brewpub in my hometown, my favorite venue! Just a handful of tour dates so far.

Moshulu ...

- a restaurant in Philadelphia
    - a 4 masted ship
    - a street in the Bronx

wonder which one they named the band after?

OK, just read the band page - it was the ship
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Moshulu ...

- a restaurant in Philadelphia
    - a 4 masted ship
    - a street in the Bronx

wonder which one they named the band after?

OK, just read the band page - it was the ship
    I'll have to ask Dennis the next time we all get together to listen to music and eat pizza.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

The restaurant is on the ship. It was kind of weird to eat there, The deck is sloped from the center and down toward the bulkheads, and the chairs had wheels on them ( at least when I ate there, and it has been many years) so i found myself having to hold onto the table so I wouldn't roll away. The longer the night went on the harder this became what with a couple drinks and all. It seemed like way to much energy to have to expend for a dinner.
    Last edited by fiberman; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:08 PM.