Thread: Mockstrosity Tour

Mockstrosity Tour

I'm going to this crazy event on Thursday. I really don't know what else to say but here's some clips of the bands.

I seriously need some mushrooms for this one.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

That actually looks like it should be a lot of fun.

I gotta commend the guitarist and bassist in Mac Sabbath to be able to play while wearing those costumes! Funny stuff.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    That actually looks like it should be a lot of fun.
    Yeah, I'm just a wee bit giddy about this even though it's at the House of Blues which sucks for sound and seating but damn I gotta go just to hear the song Sweet Beef.

The other band is Okilly Dokilly, the worlds only Nedal band and they all look like Ned Flanders. Sounds like they were on mushrooms when they thought of the ideas for these bands.

This is going to be one bizarre show. To say the least. A dude looking like a murderous Ronnie McD singing Sabbath tunes about how onions make him bawl is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    I'm going to this crazy event on Thursday. I really don't know what else to say but here's some clips of the bands.

I seriously need some mushrooms for this one.

HA !!!......Metalachi was great......violin solo was bithin'
    G.A.S -aholic

It was a helluva entertaining evening. Metalachi is so damned cool and stole the show IMO. This clip won't work for me but maybe it will work for you'se guys.

Here's a medley.

It really was supreme idiocy. Complete silliness and a whole hell of a lot of fun. Mac Sabbath did Organic Funeral.

Well worth checking out if it comes to your area. Okilly Dokilly, Metalachi and Mac Sabbath were all pretty damned good.