Thread: Blacktop Mojo

Blacktop Mojo

I wouldn't normally pimp a rock band here but these guys are just too fuckin' good to pass up. their new album Burn The Ships is simply awesome and some of the best hard rock I've heard for some time now. the music isn't original but it's tight and clean. the vocalist is truly killer though and he really sets these guys apart from any others. IMO of course. judge for yourself

i.ain't.dead.irock

hey bro, I'm totally with you on that! We should drive our trucks together pumping this shit out loud! Awesome... and highly energizing. Keeping that Mister Kite flame burning...

Quote Originally Posted by sergio View Post
    Keeping that Mister Kite flame burning...
    awesome, first band I thought of. need to track those guys down and see what they've been up to, if anything. man, there's been a lot of good rock bands putting out music for awhile now.
    i.ain't.dead.irock

Quote Originally Posted by proggosaurus View Post
    ... these guys are just too fuckin' good to pass up. their new album Burn The Ships is simply awesome and some of the best hard rock I've heard for some time now. the music isn't original but it's tight and clean. the vocalist is truly killer though and he really sets these guys apart from any others. IMO of course
    +1
    Thanks for the H.U. Proggo!.
    Pura Vida!.

There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind. ∞
    Duke Ellington.