Thread: Genesis: 4K video of 1973 show

All Things Must Pass spellbound's Avatar

Genesis: 4K video of 1973 show

4K video restoration of 16 mm film

Tracks: The Musical Box,​ Supper's Ready,​ Return Of The Giant Hogweed, The Knife

FWIW if you scroll down the page there's an existing thread for this (calls out Genesis at Bataclan France) with fair traffic, started last week
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com

Quote Originally Posted by battema View Post
    FWIW if you scroll down the page there's an existing thread for this (calls out Genesis at Bataclan France) with fair traffic, started last week
    Sorry. I have yet to see that thread. Will look more thoroughly next time I have something to post. This can certainly be deleted if it repeats what's in the other thread.

^ Well there aren't that many Genesis threads nowadays, so don't beat yourself up too much. I'm happy to see any positive mention of my favorite band.

Besides, at least it wasn't another Yes thread.

I watched the video before posting it, and it is indeed the highest quality video record of the wonderful band, Genesis. I quite enjoyed it. I won't be beating myself up. I'd have to get in line, and the line is too long.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    This thread is better than the other one because it doesn't have me being a dum-dum on post #48.

Yet.