Thread: Orion Shows in Baltimore?

Orion Shows in Baltimore?

I haven't seen any shows posted for one of my favorite live music venues - Orion Studios in Baltimore - in quite a while. Does anyone know if they have any upcoming shows?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroProg View Post
    I haven't seen any shows posted for one of my favorite live music venues - Orion Studios in Baltimore - in quite a while. Does anyone know if they have any upcoming shows?
    No.

Orion was sold. Mike is still involved, but he is no longer the owner, as I understand it.

Not sure if the new owners want to continue with the series. They might. They might not.

No decision has been made and I'm giving them as much space to figure stuff out and decide what they want to do before *I* bug them about booking things that come across my desk as I possibly can....
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Banned
    Are they music lovers?

Sitting crossed legs on the floor, 25 or 6 to 4

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    Are they music lovers?
    Yes. They specifically told me that they really enjoyed the last couple of shows that *I* brought in there. So, yeah.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

... More Change in 'our' music world! Although certainly inevitable... sometimes I want it to just stop!

Carry On
    Chris Buckley

Thanks for the update. I hope the new owners carry on the shows. I have seen some great bands there like Mörglbl, Phideaux, Discipline, and The Watch. Being 15 feet from the stage adds an entirely new perspective to prog!