Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FEATURED CD: Eye - Vision and Ageless Light

Quote Originally Posted by LASERCD View Post
    The band will soon be mixing their next release, slated to be a double album. Plans are for a release sometime in the Fall.
    Cool. Thanks, Ken.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Progbear View Post
    Could someone post examples of the more “space rock” side of the band? Because the songs I sampled by them were in that hipster/stoner two-guitar “doom rock” style I don’t care for. Did I just have bad luck in the songs I chose to check out, or is that just how they sound?
    I think this song is a good example of that side of them:
    https://eyemusic.bandcamp.com/track/second-sight
    Last edited by 100423; 03-10-2017 at 10:15 AM.

This disc was my first taste of the band and I love it.

I bought one at my local record store after I read Laser lost their physical retail distribution when E1 decided to focus on digital. I got nervous (even though I could easily mail order one from Ken -- I like to support my local family owned brick & mortar when I can) and pulled the trigger on a copy. The keyboard/synth work is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by FrippWire View Post
    This disc was my first taste of the band and I love it.

I bought one at my local record store after I read Laser lost their physical retail distribution when E1 decided to focus on digital. I got nervous (even though I could easily mail order one from Ken -- I like to support my local family owned brick & mortar when I can) and pulled the trigger on a copy. The keyboard/synth work is awesome!
    We didn't lose our physical distribution. We smoothly moved over to Sony/RED where we are settling in nicely. Regardless many thanks for supporting Eye!

Quote Originally Posted by LASERCD View Post
    We didn't lose our physical distribution. We smoothly moved over to Sony/RED where we are settling in nicely. Regardless many thanks for supporting Eye!
    That's great to hear! If I'm able I will buy vinyl rather than CD, so I'm happy to hear the new album will be available on vinyl.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Laura

I really enjoy this band. I agree, each release seems to get better. I saw them live in Brooklyn last year and they were excellent live too. Thanks for turning me onto these guys Ken!

Eye has really grown on me. I first listened when we had a thread on this one last fall. I thought: ok, maybe even pretty good. Now it all sounds great. This will be on my next LE order for sure.