Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Yeah I cut out pasta, bread, and starches. And I'm having a stoned conversation about macaroni and cheese. Lol

The governor signed it. First state to pass legalization via the legislature.

https://vtdigger.org/2018/01/22/scot...juana-vermont/
    <sig out of order>

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    What's the point of making it legal to posses an ounce or less, but illegal to sell it? How are people theoretically getting that one ounce or less? Is it legal to gift it? "Oh, I gave him money but it had nothing to do with the weed he gave me!"

Lately Den and I have been getting baked using spent weed from her pax vapourizer.
    1/4 cup of spent weed, in a duncan hines chocolate cake mix.... fuckin unbelievable. makes 24 cupcakes and we eat half a cupcake at a time, and catch an amazing buzz.
    The only problem is that once you eat some, you don't feel like smoking, so we are running out of the mason jar full of Den's spent weed cause she's puffin less lol.
    I'll pax with her once in a while, but I still love smoking my hash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    Lately Den and I have been getting baked using spent weed from her pax vapourizer.
    1/4 cup of spent weed, in a duncan hines chocolate cake mix.... fuckin unbelievable. makes 24 cupcakes and we eat half a cupcake at a time, and catch an amazing buzz.
    The only problem is that once you eat some, you don't feel like smoking, so we are running out of the mason jar full of Den's spent weed cause she's puffin less lol.
    I'll pax with her once in a while, but I still love smoking my hash.
    YOU TAKE DRUGS???

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    What's the point of making it legal to posses an ounce or less, but illegal to sell it? How are people theoretically getting that one ounce or less? Is it legal to gift it? "Oh, I gave him money but it had nothing to do with the weed he gave me!"
    Since it's legal to possess up to an ounce, it should be perfectly legal to give (up to an ounce) to someone else. What you grow at home is another matter entirely and it sounds like you can store as much as you want as long as you take reasonable steps to make sure no one else has access to it. I have no doubt money will change hands in some cases or some sort of bartering will take place.

If 10% of the users were growing as much as they possibly could (2 plants harvested about 4 times per year) that could probably supply the entire state.
    <sig out of order>

Banned

Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    Since it's legal to possess up to an ounce, it should be perfectly legal to give (up to an ounce) to someone else. What you grow at home is another matter entirely and it sounds like you can store as much as you want as long as you take reasonable steps to make sure no one else has access to it. I have no doubt money will change hands in some cases or some sort of bartering will take place.

If 10% of the users were growing as much as they possibly could (2 plants harvested about 4 times per year) that could probably supply the entire state.
    I’ll have to look at the details, but if you can give weed or seeds away, then the DC-like business will flourish. That is business that sells all box LED light, hydroponic grow systems with your choice of seed. And the seed selection is similar to the weed selection in CO. It’s not ideal, but it makes it simple to have what you want, pesticide free and glyphosate free. Glyphosate is round-up a major health hazard and the real reason for most GMO of commercial agricultural, except for organic.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    My best friend has a prescription for medical marijuana so I'm floating in legal (well, for her) pot. I'm 6 month into my low carb/low sugar diet and am now down 40 pounds! I'm smoking 2 times a week (from one) but still controlling the weight.

^^ nice. 40 lbs. is pretty impressive. I need to drop about 10-15 myself. I need to get back into walking every evening.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    ^^ nice. 40 lbs. is pretty impressive. I need to drop about 10-15 myself. I need to get back into walking every evening.
    Thanks! It feels really good. Still at it.

Banned
    Maine house has passed legal weed with a super majority that is veto proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    Maine house has passed legal weed with a super majority that is veto proof.
    https://bangordailynews.com/2018/04/...er-big-hurdle/
    <sig out of order>

Banned
    Wow, Trump admin. abandons assault on weed:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...413-story.html

Tested last week to see if a big MMJ roachweed joint would ease the pain of gout in the knee. Success!
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    Tested last week to see if a big MMJ roachweed joint would ease the pain of gout in the knee. Success!

Well I guess it's a good thing then that you're rooming with an experienced herbal researcher in NC.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

How about arthritis in the hands?

In a rare post devoid of sarcasm, cuteness, snark or any other ulterior motives, lil' bro':

For 45 years I smoked weed recreationally from the time I was 17 (in 1962) until I was 60. Since then, in all (albeit subjective) sincerity and truth, I would estimate that it's become 75-80% medicinal.

I have arthritis/carpal tunnel (not serious enough yet thankfully to require braces, tho' I do have one of those for my back), and weed does at least mitigate pain for me all over my body, and is more instrumental in helping my colitis than any script.

The preceding has been an unpaid political announcement (ok, so I got cute, sue me).

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    In a rare post devoid of sarcasm, cuteness, snark or any other ulterior motives, lil' bro':

For 45 years I smoked weed recreationally from the time I was 17 (in 1962) until I was 60. Since then, in all (albeit subjective) sincerity and truth, I would estimate that it's become 75-80% medicinal.

I have arthritis/carpal tunnel (not serious enough yet thankfully to require braces, tho' I do have one of those for my back), and weed does at least mitigate pain for me all over my body, and is more instrumental in helping my colitis than any script.

The preceding has been an unpaid political announcement (ok, so I got cute, sue me).
    Of course, as you know, it's only political to those who choose to make it so, just like many other moral issues. I will add to your experience the fact that it helps relieve nausea associated with cancer treatments. It enabled one of my best friends to live at least another year.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post

Well I guess it's a good thing then that you're rooming with an experienced herbal researcher in NC.
    Let's hope I don't have an attack just before or during ProgDay. I can't drive when in gout pain, and I can't drive high, either. I wish I never inherited this condition. Of course, I am fortunate that I didn't inherit other conditions that my brothers did, like tightening ligaments in the hands. No roachweed joint is going to fix that.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Banned

Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    Let's hope I don't have an attack just before or during ProgDay. I can't drive when in gout pain, and I can't drive high, either. I wish I never inherited this condition. Of course, I am fortunate that I didn't inherit other conditions that my brothers did, like tightening ligaments in the hands. No roachweed joint is going to fix that.
    I would argue that you can drive high, if you dose yourself with high CBD vape before driving. I’m in MD we can buy pure CO2 extracted CBD oil legally and over the counter. In fact you can get way more medicinal benefit if you double your mostly THC high, with nearly the same amount of CBD. CBN is good too for body ailments and is an important element of Cannabis Indica. I was impressed with choices in Vegas where I visited in March.

I just had my thumb (CMC) "joint" reconstructed.

Perhaps that is the problem and the solution?

Thanks big bro for your infinite wisdom.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Banned
    Perhaps the biggest congressional development since 1937:
    http://www.thedailychronic.net/2018/...zed-marijuana/