Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Since you brought it up, the donks in this state have already kicked the can down the road on legal weed and they're not letting any shops open up until at least '18 so that they can "consider any issues that were not addressed in the ballot question" .

And by "consider issues" I'm sure they mean maximize the taxation aspect since we also recently voted down their attempt to have automatic gas tax increases so they didn't have to be seen voting for them.
    Delayed until the politicians can get invested in the industry.......
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Just like when alcohol prohibition was lifted in 33. Then there was a fear that weed would compete with the empire and in 37 they outlawed weed.

Too true unfortunately about the politicians and legal weed.

Good to hear it's helping people without having to resort to those almost poison meds where the side effects are worse than the condition.

But 20% THC content? I could not smoke that. My head would slide off my shoulders. I can see the side effects of me smoking some 20% weed..

"May cause mind to drift out somewhere over the Pacific Ocean and cause a sudden concern for the squid population"
    " May cause a severe increase in hunger and a sudden need for several pounds of deep fried Calamari"
    "Known to cause patient to have long and serious talks with pet cats about Steinbeck's 'Of Mice and Men'"
    "May cause patient to forget to go outside for 4 days."

20%, man o man.

The dab type hash oil I get is considerably higher than 20% THC content. Obviously it varies, but the people who manufacture it in Colorado say it's between 30-60% THC as a rule. Much easier on the throat (even if smoked rather than vaped) than herb.

Definitely NOT recommended for lightweights. Lightweights (in this sentence) is intended to mean strictly someone's tolerance with zero value judgement intended.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    More like until the industry can get invested in the politicians.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

My state passed a MM initiative this past election but the state health department is going to take a while getting everything implemented. I wish I could score some seeds but we know no one that could procure them. Then again, anyone around here who deals is not someone I want to know.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    The dab type hash oil I get is considerably higher than 20% THC content. Obviously it varies, but the people who manufacture it in Colorado say it's between 30-60% THC as a rule. Much easier on the throat (even if smoked rather than vaped) than herb.

Definitely NOT recommended for lightweights. Lightweights (in this sentence) is intended to mean strictly someone's tolerance with zero value judgement intended.
    Also how much of the other cannabinoids. The nice thing about CBD is that a 50/50 THC to CBD ration enables the user to do a much more medicinal dosage without a total mind f*ck.

I'm subject to random now. in 4 1/2 years, this sounds like something I might want to check out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I'm subject to random now. in 4 1/2 years, this sounds like something I might want to check out.
    A small but significant change:

In a policy memo published Jan. 9, the Air Force outlined how it plans to streamline its “pre-accession marijuana usage” guidelines.

“The Air Force will remove any prescribed limits on prior use of marijuana in determining accession qualifications. Subordinate commands and agencies are prohibited from developing separate criteria with respect to pre-service use of marijuana,” the memo stated.

However, the memo stated that a diagnosis of addiction remains an automatic disqualifier, while legal proceedings related to marijuana use could also hamper eligibility.

“THE AIR FORCE WILL MAINTAIN A STRICT “NO USE” POLICY. AN APPLICANT OR ENLISTEE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR SERVICE IF THEY USE DRUGS AFTER THE INITIAL ENTRANCE INTERVIEW.”

Only because you started this thread, Rick......

Alternating right now between dab hash oil melted over great weed and a pre-loaded cartridge of citrus-infused hash oil that plugs directly onto a pen vaporizer battery.
    Progeezer my friend. If I was there with you and you did that, I would dive for cover and hold my breath. I would not even want any 2nd hand smoke from that. More power to you. I am a weed lightweight.

It's no badge of honor. On the contrary. I'd love to be a "cheap date", but those days are long gone.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Only because you started this thread, Rick......

Alternating right now between dab hash oil melted over great weed and a pre-loaded cartridge of citrus-infused hash oil that plugs directly onto a pen vaporizer battery.

I live in Wisconsin for 2 reasons:

1. My kids and their kids are all within 25 miles of me, and

2. If I lived in Colorado, WA state, Oregon, MA or the rest of the states that woke up this election, due to the ease of availability I'm convinced my life expectancy would be greatly shortened .
    I should live forever then, since I live in Cuomo-stan (AKA New York)!
    Last edited by JKL2000; 01-16-2017 at 01:17 PM.

When did progressive ears become pot ears?

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    When did progressive ears become pot ears?

[QUOTE=Mr. Toad;659461]"Known to cause patient to have long and serious talks with pet cats about Steinbeck's 'Of Mice and Men'"[QUOTE]

THAT was funny.
    G.A.S -aholic

My fave smoke is black hash, though tough to get on the streets anymore, weed is too much of a cash crop. Lucky I am able to get some wonderful black through connections. Though sometimes I wish I couldn't cause my fave way to smoke black is ol' school...rolled in a spliff with some tobacco. Aaaaaanyway... my kids are 26 and 22, and their junkie dad is a pussy when it comes to smoking their weed. One bong hit with them and I'm flying lol It's tough because nobody ever feels like they're done after a hit or two, but that's it. This black I have now is perfect. The flavour is awesome, the buzz is fantastic...my kids don't even ask anymore, if they have the chance to order black, they'll do it for me every time lol

BTW, quick story. This just happened recently. My best golfin buddy was in the music biz for years, in the metal scene, worked with a bunch of bands including Metalica. Recently a huge band was coming to town and he texted me if I had any black cause the sound guy was a good friend and is a big hash guy...they were coming from a border crossing so he wanted help. lol I advised that I didn't have enough to give away. He said he was going to try this dispensary he heard about near Toronto. I asked if he needed a card or what. He said he was going to try anyway. Anyway, I see him a couple days later. he told me that he walked in to this place...it reminded him of a Tim Hortons, except instead of doughnuts there were dozens of weed varieties. He said he got in to the line. When he got to the counter, they just asked what he wanted. Didn't ask for a medicinal card. Didn't even ask for ID. He said 5 grams of the bullfrog black please. They gave him his order, took his payment and c ya later. Blew my mind. The only thing he said was it's expensive. They wanted $20 a gram for the black. Had no idea. One hour drive away... I can imagine making the run some day if desperate. LOL

One thing for sure I've been doing for about 3 years now is ordering on line. there's two "companies" out of BC that will mail you the goods if you send the money first. prolly ordered 25 times, never once was there a snag. Once they recieve their cash...you get a tracking number for your mail. It always arrives exactly when they tell you. I don't know how they get away with it, but they been in business for years apparently. my nephew turned me on to them.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    BTW, quick story. This just happened recently. My best golfin buddy was in the music biz for years, in the metal scene, worked with a bunch of bands including Metalica. Recently a huge band was coming to town and he texted me if I had any black cause the sound guy was a good friend and is a big hash guy...they were coming from a border crossing so he wanted help. lol I advised that I didn't have enough to give away. He said he was going to try this dispensary he heard about near Toronto. I asked if he needed a card or what. He said he was going to try anyway. Anyway, I see him a couple days later. he told me that he walked in to this place...it reminded him of a Tim Hortons, except instead of doughnuts there were dozens of weed varieties. He said he got in to the line. When he got to the counter, they just asked what he wanted. Didn't ask for a medicinal card. Didn't even ask for ID. He said 5 grams of the bullfrog black please. They gave him his order, took his payment and c ya later. Blew my mind. The only thing he said was it's expensive. They wanted $20 a gram for the black. Had no idea. One hour drive away... I can imagine making the run some day if desperate. LOL

One thing for sure I've been doing for about 3 years now is ordering on line. there's two "companies" out of BC that will mail you the goods if you send the money first. prolly ordered 25 times, never once was there a snag. Once they recieve their cash...you get a tracking number for your mail. It always arrives exactly when they tell you. I don't know how they get away with it, but they been in business for years apparently. my nephew turned me on to them.
    Anyone know of a us based "company" that will do this? Like I said I live in Cuomo-stan. PM me...

The eons are closing
    I have read and researched those peeps before. I too always wondered at the certified mail portion of that operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post

Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

You can easily do this on the Dark Net with vendors through Alpha Bay, Dream World, etc . . . but legally, no.

I haven't had hash in about 30 years! Would love to get some one of these days. I am hoping VT will get on the legalization bandwagon this year. They were almost there last year, but it got held up for various reasons (they were attempting to do it via the legislature, not a referendum). One thing was they wanted a reliable roadside test which the police could administer. Right - because no one is smoking and driving until they legalize it...

Then, when MA and ME legalized it we heard various officials decrying "lost revenue" since we'd missed jumping on the bandwagon. Not sure why they think that somehow all is lost, lol. At most they would have had a 1-2 year advantage over other nearby states.
    <sig out of order>

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    I have read and researched those peeps before. I too always wondered at the certified mail portion of that operation.
    It's funny how it works: you can choose to send a money order, or email transfer, which is obviously the quickest way. They then send immediate email telling you that your order is being processed. A day or so later you get an email advising you of your postal tracking number. it arrives by general mail... I often laugh wondering if the mailman knows he's a dealer. LOL Comes in same type of package you might get a cd in. Open up and there's a jewellry box inside with the plastic wrapped goods inside. The return address is always different! There's always a name and address of a person who sends it to you.
    I think they only deliver in Canada, but to peruse... www.budbuddy.biz

Yeah, it was about 30 yrs ago a friend and I scored some nice blond hash. It came in a cloth bag with some Arabic stamp on it. He wanted the bag, and I wanted mine in one piece. Things worked out great ! I wonder if it still comes bagged like that ??

The dark sounds healthy ! 'Back in the day' we got some really dark weed, supposedly from Africa. It was killer in a CBN way, a real body high. Grew some seeds, the leaves were really dark and wide, but a freeze got them. Could be a good strain for medicinal use ?

Meanwhile, Florida continues to obstruct the legalization 71% voted for......

I wonder if a few hits would be good for gout pain, which has been bothering me again. When I was in Colorado last October, I bought some salve containing THC and other CB alkaloids. I've been rubbing that on my knees, and whether it's mind over matter or not, it seems to help. Smells nice anyway. My sister gave me a few seeds for Christmas, now that privately growing it is legal in Massachusetts. We've got 6 plants going, though they are still pretty small. She-who-must-be-obeyed has a green thumb, so I'm expecting a good crop.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    I wonder if a few hits would be good for gout pain, which has been bothering me again. When I was in Colorado last October, I bought some salve containing THC and other CB alkaloids. I've been rubbing that on my knees, and whether it's mind over matter or not, it seems to help. Smells nice anyway. My sister gave me a few seeds for Christmas, now that privately growing it is legal in Massachusetts. We've got 6 plants going, though they are still pretty small. She-who-must-be-obeyed has a green thumb, so I'm expecting a good crop.
    OK, now I have to get around the concept of Lou & Linda the pot growers!