Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Jefferson James
    I recently enjoyed a concoction called "moon rocks" and my "caregiver" claims it's 60% THC. Gimme 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by KerryKompost View Post
    I recently enjoyed a concoction called "moon rocks" and my "caregiver" claims it's 60% THC. Gimme 100%!

I've been putting some weed in a pipe and then melting dab oil over it a lot recently. When I explained that to my 20-something "caregiver" (I like that, can I use it?) he said, "oh, just like moon rocks!".

At the time I had no clue what he meant.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I wish i had a big MMJ roachweed joint while watching the clusterfuck inauguration.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    OK, now I have to get around the concept of Lou & Linda the pot growers!
    Amazing how all the state had to say is it's legal, and we're gung-ho about it, when before we never even thought about it. Steve knows how cautious I've been about it when I've hung around with him.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    I wish i had a big MMJ roachweed joint while watching the clusterfuck inauguration.
    I need about a twenty acre field and a bag of seeds for the first year.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

I keep getting spam emails from The Canadian Pharmacy. Perhaps I should start reading them?

The Canadian Pharmacy wants to sell you drugs for your "other" brain.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

I'm having a really stoned conversation about politics in a bar. It's hilarious. ......

And now the discussion is about Cuban politics....... Get me outta here....

Smoking it can make a lot of people enjoy the things they normally dislike in life. That's so screwed up I can't begin to tell you how insulting that really is.

Jefferson James
    I smoked dope once before a dentist appointment - dental appointments are something I normally dislike in life -- and the pot made the experience worse.

Your mileage may vary.

And now the stoned conversation is about..........uh .....fergot.

Jefferson James
    I definitely experience short-term memory loss while under the influence of medicinal-grade cannabis; it comes back when I come down.

Growing up, one of the scare stories I used to hear about pot was how it caused memory loss. "You mean I will never be able to remember my parents?"

It can and does cause short-term memory loss -- while you are under the influence.

I define short-term memory loss as walking into another room for a reason and then forgetting that reason, or losing a train of thought while in conversation. Shit everyone does on occasion.

Stoners just do it more often, depending how often they're high.

With today's quality dope it's wise to stay home, never drive, and have all your obligations and responsibilities handled before getting blazed. Trust me, you don't want the image of Christ appearing while you're at the grocery store; it's much easier to handle in the safety of your own home.

I definitely experience short-term memory loss while under the influence of medicinal-grade cannabis; it comes back when I come down.

Growing up, one of the scare stories I used to hear about pot was how it caused memory loss. "You mean I will never be able to remember my parents?"

It can and does cause short-term memory loss -- while you are under the influence.

I define short-term memory loss as walking into another room for a reason and then forgetting that reason, or losing a train of thought while in conversation. Shit everyone does on occasion.

With today's quality dope it's wise to stay home, never drive, and have all your obligations and responsibilities handled before getting blazed. Trust me, you don't want the image of Christ appearing while you're at the grocery store; it's much easier to handle in the safety of your own home.
    Wise thoughts!
    By the way, your post hit my "In Box" at 4:20 pm, my time.

Banned

I really would like the knowledge base of weed effects be calibrated towards the environment and what's available in a legal environment. First off smoking includes benzene and other harmful chemicals that rob oxygen from the brain and to some extent the helpful and protecting cannabinoids counteract this negative effect. Moving on to vapor pens and edibles, which is much easier to obtain in a legal state, the experience is more pure cannabinoids and the combination of cannabinoids can be chosen. More later.

Banned
    Cannabinoid choice has a lot to do with the effect. THC is the most psychoactive and has the most effect on appetite. CBN has the most body effect and has the highest boiling point. THC is converted to CBN by exposure to air and some varieties naturally have much more CBN (Cannabis Indica which traditional hash was made from). Smoking weed guarantees conversion of THC to CBN and the vaporization of CBN. Vape pens and edibles can have the combination you want and can avoid the high temps which create CBN. CBD is an antagonist to THC and is used in smart medicinal to offset the higher dosage of THC needed for medicinal effect. CBD is medicinal in itself and non psychotic. In California there is Mary's Tonic (medicinal) which is used to bring one down from a THC high using predominantly CBD. Hemp can be high in CBD and the resin from the plant in the stems is high in CBD. So unlike alcohol, weed use can be much more responsible and controllable.

I don't care what anybody says, I'm glad you're my friend.

Jefferson James
    Here's a completely fictional story about being blazed and how, for me, it's best I pretty much keep to myself or with close friends when blazing.

One time I had a day off, I was staying home and messing about the house, so I decided to eat a brownie; it was 1,000MG, which should tell you all you need to know about potency. I ate about 2/3rds.

I'm blazing and I decide to go out front and do some clean-up in my "yard" (actually a little forested hill). At the same moment, a neighbor I'd never seen before walked by with her little doggie. I say "Hi!" and we struck up a conversation. She told me she, too, had recently moved up here, was newly single, and was learning to adjust to small town mountain life.

I thought to myself, "she seems nice and, damn, she's got a nice trashcan ass."

I invite her in, show her my new house; I've got a "Jesus" plate hanging on the wall in my guest room, I bought it because the man on the plate looks nothing like Christ; more like his little brother, Jeff. So I say to her, "This is Jesus' little brother, Jeff; he could never live up to the expectations set by his older brother."

She didn't laugh, so I asked if she was Christian and she said, "Yeah."

Strike one.

We go upstairs and she immediately notices the bottle of cinnamon whisky on my kitchen table; "I really love that stuff, how about you pour me a drink?"

I think, "For a Christian, she seems pretty loose."

I grin and say "sure" while she starts checking out some of my artwork; she asks me about a particular piece and I totally forget about getting her a drink (short-term memory loss) while I tell her the story of how I found the item. She moves on, checking out the rest of my stuff, while I've completely forgotten to get her a drink.

Strike two.

I show her my bathroom -- women like a nice bathroom, right? -- then ask about her living situation. She tells me she lives in a cute one-bedroom apartment.

I reply, "I think you're a cute one bedroom apartment."

Strike three.

What can I say? I creeped her out. She says, "Well, I'd better leave now" and heads down the stairs, out the front door. I follow her to the street, where she literally RUNS away from me and my little home, her stupid little doggie in tow.

I yell after her, "Hey, I'm sorry, I'm totally stoned, can I see you again?"

As she jogs away, up the hill, she replies, "Maybe."

I've never seen her again.

Lesson: never get blazed and initiate contact with a new person you might want to see again in the future.

^^Well played!

OK, for someone like my wife, who not only needs MMJ for her glaucoma (which is legal under the new state referendum) but also depression (NOT a covered condition), what kind of strain am I looking for when I decide to go renegade and try to score some seeds to grow on my own?
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    ^ How do you know the guy on the plate doesn't look like Jesus? Oh, I forgot, this never actually happened. I sort of imagined that whole story happening to Jack Black or Seth Rogen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    OK, for someone like my wife, who not only needs MMJ for her glaucoma (which is legal under the new state referendum) but also depression (NOT a covered condition), what kind of strain am I looking for when I decide to go renegade and try to score some seeds to grow on my own?
    If you live in a decent state, you will be provided that info at the dispensary. For everyday I would pick a 50/50 THC/CBD hybrid. For evening a THC Sativa.

Banned
    Here's a completely fictional story about being blazed and how, for me, it's best I pretty much keep to myself or with close friends when blazing.

One time I had a day off, I was staying home and messing about the house, so I decided to eat a brownie; it was 1,000MG, which should tell you all you need to know about potency. I ate about 2/3rds.

I'm blazing and I decide to go out front and do some clean-up in my "yard" (actually a little forested hill). At the same moment, a neighbor I'd never seen before walked by with her little doggie. I say "Hi!" and we struck up a conversation. She told me she, too, had recently moved up here, was newly single, and was learning to adjust to small town mountain life.

I thought to myself, "she seems nice and, damn, she's got a nice trashcan ass."

I invite her in, show her my new house; I've got a "Jesus" plate hanging on the wall in my guest room, I bought it because the man on the plate looks nothing like Christ; more like his little brother, Jeff. So I say to her, "This is Jesus' little brother, Jeff; he could never live up to the expectations set by his older brother."

She didn't laugh, so I asked if she was Christian and she said, "Yeah."

Strike one.

We go upstairs and she immediately notices the bottle of cinnamon whisky on my kitchen table; "I really love that stuff, how about you pour me a drink?"

I think, "For a Christian, she seems pretty loose."

I grin and say "sure" while she starts checking out some of my artwork; she asks me about a particular piece and I totally forget about getting her a drink (short-term memory loss) while I tell her the story of how I found the item. She moves on, checking out the rest of my stuff, while I've completely forgotten to get her a drink.

Strike two.

I show her my bathroom -- women like a nice bathroom, right? -- then ask about her living situation. She tells me she lives in a cute one-bedroom apartment.

I reply, "I think you're a cute one bedroom apartment."

Strike three.

What can I say? I creeped her out. She says, "Well, I'd better leave now" and heads down the stairs, out the front door. I follow her to the street, where she literally RUNS away from me and my little home, her stupid little doggie in tow.

I yell after her, "Hey, I'm sorry, I'm totally stoned, can I see you again?"

As she jogs away, up the hill, she replies, "Maybe."

I've never seen her again.

Lesson: never get blazed and initiate contact with a new person you might want to see again in the future.
    If she was cool, you wouldn't have had a problem. Sounds like a successful test to me.

And now the stoned conversation is about Donald Brady, er Tom Trump.......