Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Eeeesh. I'm having a really stoned conversation with my female friend about cats. She's telling me about her cat Cocobean that ran away........
    If somebody named me Cocobean, I'd run like hell too.

She has a cat named ....Norman.

It's true.......

Watching Jimmy Buffett live from Chicago on the stream. Boz Scaggs opened with a great set.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Watching Jimmy Buffett live from Chicago on the stream. Boz Scaggs opened with a great set.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQOCLODOLo

^ Cool. That's the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    If I can, I'll take a picture of me going to the Cannabis Store in Ottawa on October 17!!!!
    Definitely not me! I've grown my own for 20 years and don't intend to give the government any of my money and ALL my puffing friends feel the same way. Besides, the established price in Ontario is set at $10 per gram...there is an oversupply of weed and good stuff is available at $100 per ounce, why would anyone want to buy from the government monopoly?
    Dave Sr.

I prefer Nature to Human Nature

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adap2it View Post
    Definitely not me! I've grown my own for 20 years and don't intend to give the government any of my money and ALL my puffing friends feel the same way. Besides, the established price in Ontario is set at $10 per gram...there is an oversupply of weed and good stuff is available at $100 per ounce, why would anyone want to buy from the government monopoly?
    I don't feel about it the same way as you do. I do appreciate your perspective but $10 a gram for high quality pot is fine with me. I can't grow at my home because I would be worried about theft and someone entering my house and stealing my music collections. It's the government as a monopoly versus underground market. I prefer the government. I'm also thrilled that making it legal takes away the stigma and the possibility of criminal charges. It makes me proud as a Canadian that our government recognizes pot as a legal substance. I also prefer hydrophonic pot (sp) versus homegrown. Right now, I get my supply from a good friend who has a medical marijuana license but I hate relying on her (she doesn't mind though) for my supply.

Also, it's legal to grow pot. That's a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I don't feel about it the same way as you do. I do appreciate your perspective but $10 a gram for high quality pot is fine with me. I can't grow at my home because I would be worried about theft and someone entering my house and stealing my music collections. It's the government as a monopoly versus underground market. I prefer the government. I'm also thrilled that making it legal takes away the stigma and the possibility of criminal charges. It makes me proud as a Canadian that our government recognizes pot as a legal substance. I also prefer hydrophonic pot (sp) versus homegrown. Right now, I get my supply from a good friend who has a medical marijuana license but I hate relying on her (she doesn't mind though) for my supply.

Also, it's legal to grow pot. That's a bonus.
    It's OK to have differences of opinions, however, the fact that it will no longer be illegal after Oct 17, is bit of an anti climax at my age. After indulging for more than 55 years, it matters little to me that I will no longer be considered a criminal for consuming pot. Your concerns regarding theft are pertinent if you grow indoors...I have always grown outdoors, never more than 2 plants per season and have never sold. Regarding government as a monopoly vs. underground...price and quality will determine success. Accepting the benchmark $10/gram will result in the same quagmire that tobacco has resulted in. It's a given that our indigenous entrepreneurs will expand their thriving cigarette business's to include cannabis.
    Dave Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by adap2it View Post
    It's OK to have differences of opinions, however, the fact that it will no longer be illegal after Oct 17, is bit of an anti climax at my age. After indulging for more than 55 years, it matters little to me that I will no longer be considered a criminal for consuming pot. Your concerns regarding theft are pertinent if you grow indoors...I have always grown outdoors, never more than 2 plants per season and have never sold. Regarding government as a monopoly vs. underground...price and quality will determine success. Accepting the benchmark $10/gram will result in the same quagmire that tobacco has resulted in. It's a given that our indigenous entrepreneurs will expand their thriving cigarette business's to include cannabis.
    I'll probably never be able to grow indoors or out because we have:

1) a young child
    2) a housekeeper once a week
    3) a gardener every few weeks

Sometimes I wish I could be a hermit. But even then, if I grew outdoors, the deer would most likely eat my plants, and be very . I'd love to be able to try though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    That is awesome, especially since Cuomo called for this study to be conducted. Hopefully he'll act on the recommendations of his (and our) Department of Health! Hopefully this will result in us legally being allowed to huff a bone forthwith!

Banned
    OK gov is an idiot. You can grow your own but:
    Specifically, the new provisions prohibit the sale of herbal cannabis at licensed dispensaries; require dispensaries to have a licensed pharmacist on staff; impose arbitrary THC potency thresholds on various cannabis-infused products; and mandate that dispensary managers obtain at least four hours of continuing education training each calendar year.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I'll probably never be able to grow indoors or out because we have:

1) a young child
    2) a housekeeper once a week
    3) a gardener every few weeks

Sometimes I wish I could be a hermit. But even then, if I grew outdoors, the deer would most likely eat my plants, and be very . I'd love to be able to try though.
    We had a deer in our backyard for 4 hours, it ate most things but not the pot plants....

Dave Sr.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    "Common correlates of marijuana use among those in the older adult population included factors such as being male, being unmarried, having multiple chronic diseases, and having psychological stress.” I would think that the aches and pains of getting old would have a lot to do with it. And of course, the boomer generation would have far less qualms about taking up weed again than the previous generation would have.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Sure, aches and pains have something to do with it, but so does retirement, and not having to worry about drug testing!

Quote Originally Posted by jglfan View Post
    not having to worry about drug testing!
    Helps to be self-employed.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Banned
    The house GOP is restricting Democracy for both parties and the American people. The Session Dudes (Pete and Jeff) are major asses.

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2018/...na-amendments/

^ God bless The Freedom Caucus!

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson James View Post
    I recently enjoyed a concoction called "moon rocks" and my "caregiver" claims it's 60% THC. Gimme 100%!
    Oh my. A joint of Moon Rocks, dipped in hash then rolled in keef. Came from the rapper Kurrupt( I believe that's the spelling) from a party that a friend worked the night of the McGregor-Mayweather fight. Five of us smoked three hits a piece and we all were done for the night.

Alien Tahoe or Tahoe Alien, I forget, is also magnificent. 31 plus percent and also very tasty.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

It's a brave new world with cannabis.

The black and white worlds are abound with new and exciting new products that not only heal health issues but mental issues.

I can go get kitty and doggy products. I can get flower. I can get vape pens for just a few dollars. All kinds of cbd/thc products in whatever style I want/need.

I hang out at one of the most 4/20 friendly bars in LV and it's amazing at what comes through there. No joke. You wouldn't know the guy is puffing on nicotine or cannabis until he passes the vape to you. "Here, try these Suger Cookies" and he/she hands you the vape.

It's so damned awesome to live where it is legalized. So many options, whether black or white. Key lime pie in a 12 ounce cup, sold to benefit a friend of mine who had just lost her mom. Hell yeah I'm buying that even if the proceeds weren't going to her.

So much good that comes from this plant it's absolutely amazing.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

"The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Banned
    While Jeff Sessions is an asshole, it does no one a service to publish fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/se...ana-abortions/

Did someone post fake news? I must have missed that.