Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking a big MMJ roachweed joint

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    F you, American Banks and the "Patriot" Act!:

Pot Was Flying Off the Shelves in Uruguay. Then U.S. Banks Weighed In
    https://nyti.ms/2w48Js7
    Real simple solution, remove weed from the controlled substances act.

Talking about munchies: Ever since I cut out bread, starch, etc. out of my diet I'm craving sugar. I had a couple of glazed donuts at work on Thursday. It was like having sex.......

^ You know, beer turns to sugar in the blood stream, and will take care of those doughnut cravings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Talking about munchies: Ever since I cut out bread, starch, etc. out of my diet I'm craving sugar. I had a couple of glazed donuts at work on Thursday. It was like having sex.......
    Did the donut hole have anything to do with it?
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Ba ha ha.....burp.

Banned
    Try a Krispy Kreme from the line without the sugar coating. You'll never eat one again. Pure greasey dough.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    Try a Krispy Kreme from the line without the sugar coating. You'll never eat one again. Pure greasey dough.
    They're disgusting. Worst donuts on Earth.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    They're disgusting. Worst donuts on Earth.
    However, the Portuguese Malasada which one can get in Hawaii is awsome. The beignets from Cafe DuMonde in New Orleans are similar, and also awesome. I went to a Vietnamese restaurant near Seattle that had the beignets made from the Cafe DuMonde mix.

Woooffff. Man I tell ya, people here at work find any excuse to bring a couple dozen donuts to work. Just had a jelly donut with shredded coconut topping. I don't really have a sweet tooth, but this caveman diet I've been on over the last 8-9 months has resulted in a loss of 20 lbs. So what the hell, a jelly donut once in a while ain't gonna hurt. .

I do the strict Atkins-style high protein diet when I need to keep the weight down. Really works. But on weekends, I'm off it. "For trace vitamins and minerals" is my excuse. But I don't abuse it, just some snacks and treats. That 'food plan' (Babylon 5 reference) has become such a lifestyle change for me it's easy to follow, it's almost unconscious now.....I'm just effin' lucky that weed has no carbs or calories !!!!!

My problem is cheese. I'm gonna cut out cheese from my diet. Dairy has protein and calcium but it also binds you. Not good for the gut.

I LOVE cheese. We should have a thread dedicated to it. In fact, that may have happened before.

Cheese glorious cheese.......

Oh man, I love cheese.

I remember many years ago reading an interview with Luciano Pavarotti when he was first becoming a big deal in the US. He was asked about his impressions on America and he bitched and whined about how American radio sucked, that it was all rock and pop music. But then he said something to the effect that the cheeseburger was a culinary delight and there was nothing like it in Italy. Gotta agree with him there. I've had friends from Europe visit and they pretty much say that great cheeseburgers (we're talking what you get in decent places, not McD's) are just a thrill for them.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Sweet dreams are made of cheese.....
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Cooking a pot of stew right now. Simple, a hamhock, a lambchop, salt, pepper, a 12oz bottle of beer, bay leaves. Started around 6:30am. By noon it should be ready.

Blessed are the cheesemakers.
    <sig out of order>

Curds cannot express my love for cheese.

Cheese glorious cheese.......
    I think that's a Gong or a Mother Gong lyric, but I'm guessing you mean the TV commercial...
    I love cheese, but am becoming lactose intolerant in my old age.....
    Viva Camembert !

I despise the Swiss.They punched holes in my cheese.Bastards.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tom unbound View Post
    I do the strict Atkins-style high protein diet when I need to keep the weight down. Really works. But on weekends, I'm off it. "For trace vitamins and minerals" is my excuse. But I don't abuse it, just some snacks and treats. That 'food plan' (Babylon 5 reference) has become such a lifestyle change for me it's easy to follow, it's almost unconscious now.....I'm just effin' lucky that weed has no carbs or calories !!!!!
    This reminds me of a scene in a movie starring Eugene Levy (I forget what the hell it's called) where a woman is eating a bag of chips and when questioned she yells "I need my niacin!"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I talked about weight gain and smoking pot/hash earlier. I get the munchies big time. Well, someone advised me to not keep sugar and starch in the house when I smoke. How simple, eh?

We'll it worked! I'm very rigid in smoking only one joint on Friday and Saturday nights. No more. I buy one ice cream bar and eat half a bag of chips only on Friday and Saturday. I do crave more but once I'm stoned I have no desire to even get off my coach (lol). So, on weekdays I have no sugar and no carbs. I've lost 12 pounts in 5 weeks!

Most of all, I can still smoke dope moderately!!! Woo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I talked about weight gain and smoking pot/hash earlier. I get the munchies big time. Well, someone advised me to not keep sugar and starch in the house!
    Yeah that's the trick. Just eat protein and leafy greens and tomatoes. And smoke some leafy greens too.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Yeah that's the trick. Just eat protein and leafy greens and tomatoes. And smoke some leafy greens too.
    I've not been good lately, but protein is the way to go. When I'm good I just bake a couple of frozen, skinless chicken breasts and eat those with a relatively low sugar BBQ sauce. Delicious, though my cats swarm around me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I've not been good lately, but protein is the way to go. When I'm good I just bake a couple of frozen, skinless chicken breasts and eat those with a relatively low sugar BBQ sauce. Delicious, though my cats swarm around me.
    Yes but if you don’t get enough sulfur in your diet with eggs and cruciferous veggies, you will get artherosclerosis.