Thread: Prog Magazine Issue 73

Prog Magazine Issue 73

Here's the cover for Prog 73, which should be on sale tomorrow. It's our tribute to the great Greg Lake who sadly passed away last month. We look back at his life and his music whilst fellow musicians also pay tribute. Plus exclusive interviews with Mike Oldfield, Mike Portnoy, Pain of Salvation, Steeleye Span, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Jadis Music, Kylver, Blueneck, Ray Wilson, Pendragon and The Gift music UK. Plus Glass Hammer, Baltic Fleet, Kepler Ten and more on the CD. AND, the results of the 2016 Readers' Poll.

If you have any queries about your subscription, we can't answer them here. Please e-mail: contact@myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.

Thank you for all your support.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Never got Issue #72. Damn...
    The Prog Corner

Downloadable ? I used to get it for the iPad

Wow, that's quick, I haven't had time to read the Vangelis and Synth issue yet!!!!

This will be an auto buy!

I was lucky enough to get my copy of the YES Topographic Oceans cover last time at Barnes & Noble. I think Marillion FEAR was the previous issue..

But sometimes the latest issues are not always available in the USA on the same week as in the UK but I think by this weekend it should be on the racks. This one will be beside my Chris Squire and Keith Emerson Tribute issues no doubt. But please let's hold the pain & sorrow during 2017 (!)

Quote Originally Posted by Prog Magazine View Post
    Here's the cover for Prog 73, which should be on sale tomorrow. It's our tribute to the great Greg Lake who sadly passed away last month.
    Quick question about digital delivery. It's around 5:00pm here in California -- should the issue have shown up already on the iPad? I've signed out of the app and back in if that's an issue. If the digital edition is not yet ready, do you know when?

Thanks,

Steve

Picked up issue 72 (Vangelis cover) at my local Barnes & Noble today. Our newsstands are typically one issue behind compared to when these come out in the UK.

Here's the cover for Prog 73, which should be on sale tomorrow. It's our tribute to the great Greg Lake who sadly passed away last month. We look back at his life and his music whilst fellow musicians also pay tribute. Plus exclusive interviews with Mike Oldfield, Mike Portnoy, Pain of Salvation, Steeleye Span, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Jadis Music, Kylver, Blueneck, Ray Wilson, Pendragon and The Gift music UK. Plus Glass Hammer, Baltic Fleet, Kepler Ten and more on the CD. AND, the results of the 2016 Readers' Poll.

If you have any queries about your subscription, we can't answer them here. Please e-mail: contact@myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.

Thank you for all your support.
    Thanks for keeping up the great work. Much appreciated. It's tough sledding in today's music environment for sure.

I still don't have Issue 73 on my ipad, and yesterday the App "updated" but making Issues 69-72 just disappear <G>. The remaining issues (36-68) have download "clouds" next to them so the disappearance does not correlate to issues I already had on the ipad. I have signed out and signed back in, and also deleted the app a few days ago and reinstalled it, all with no luck. I see today the the Prog Magazine app is now missing from the App Store. I have sent a private message to the "Prog Magazine" that is the OP here, and hope for some help. Any help from the forum is greatly appreciated.

Steve

Word from Prog is that Future Publishing only handle "print" magazines, not digital. I guess their first priority was to get the print copy out and there's still a lot of administration to sort out now that they have new owners. I suspect a new digital version will be forthcoming but may not be until the next issue.

Issue 73 was printed under the auspices of the administrators. So it's taking some time to sort out the digital edition. The print magazine was priority, so hopefully the digital for issue 73 will appear soon. We doubt there'll be much of a delay for 74.

Issue 73 was printed under the auspices of the administrators. So it's taking some time to sort out the digital edition. The print magazine was priority, so hopefully the digital for issue 73 will appear soon. We doubt there'll be much of a delay for 74.
    Thank you for taking the time to come here and explain the situation. Hopefully Issues 69-72 and will reappear on my iPad when Issue 73 is ready . Good luck to Future Publishing.

Thought you'd like to know that Issue 73 showed up yesterday on my iPad, and the issues that had disappeared for a while (nos. 68-72) also reappeared. Good times ahead.

Prog Magazine Issue 73

Glad to report Issue 73 just appeared on my iPad as well. Good luck indeed to Future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this issue! I purchased it, and I had also purchased the Keith Emerson tribute issue. Both were excellent.

I'm looking forward to seeing future issues, but I certainly hope I won't be purchasing any further tribute issues to anyone else any time soon.
    Laura

I don't suppose there are plans to bring back the digital edition for android? I subscribed through Google play, and then the teamrock app, and then it was just gone.

Quote Originally Posted by FZDolfan View Post
    I don't suppose there are plans to bring back the digital edition for android? I subscribed through Google play, and then the teamrock app, and then it was just gone.
    I'd also be interested in that. I have both an Android smartphone and an Android tablet.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Laura

Are there any codes out there for discounts on subscriptions? I'd rather not pay $90 a year.

Thanks.