Thread: Hi to all prog rockers

Hi to all prog rockers

Just want to say I am a new member living in LA. Please check out my Facebook page, my Facebook.com/musicianBrianChatton page, and my new page promoting my auto biography called rolling with rock royalty. Facebook.com/Bria chatton
    Anyone wishing for any information I'll be only two pleased to reply. For my biography it is probably best that you go to my musician Brian Chatton page on Facebook. Facebook.com/Brianchatton

Hi Brian, and welcome. I will definitely check out your autobiography and your music. Thanks for making us aware of it!

Wasn't Brian Chatton in Flaming Youth with Phil Collins?

Hi Brian. I'd like to buy your book, but I don't use Facebook. Is it available to purchase from Amazon?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Laura

hello brian … heard your name being bandied about several times in relation to mr. tony kaye … the book project sounds interesting – welcome and good wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianchatton View Post
    Just want to say I am a new member living in LA. Please check out my Facebook page, my Facebook.com/musicianBrianChatton page, and my new page promoting my auto biography called rolling with rock royalty. Facebook.com/Bria chatton
    Anyone wishing for any information I'll be only two pleased to reply. For my biography it is probably best that you go to my musician Brian Chatton page on Facebook. Facebook.com/Brianchatton
    Hi Brian, and welcome. I look forward to the book being available.

Can you tell us about the Uzlot project with Jon Anderson? There was talk of the material finally being released...?

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/

Hello Brian and welcome !!
    G.A.S -aholic

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Wasn't Brian Chatton in Flaming Youth with Phil Collins?
    Just saw the other thread. My memory wasn't failing me after all.

Welcome to PE.
    The book sounds like a great read.........................will do.

Still got the Chatton album on vinyl somewhere.

Thanks to you for acknowledgment. Please visit my Facebook.com/Rollingwithrockroyalty website, or my personal Facebook.com/brianchatton for all the larest information. Again, thank you and hope we stay in touch. cheers

Took me 5 years but well worthwhile the effort. I' tried to be both humerous and informative. Please stay in touch via Facebook.com/rollingwithrockroyalty or my personal page facebook.com/brianchatton Thanks and cheers

Yes I was in Flaming Youth, plus a few other bands. Hope we stay in touch. thanks and cheers

Thanks so much for your interest. It should be ready for release withing the next few weeks. I will post here on a new thread, and this one once it is formally available. Thank you for your kind attention. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. thanks and cheers

The Uzlot project is still unfinished. We have 7 songs in the pipeline and as soon as Jon has the time, it will be mastered and released. Thanks so much for your kind attention. Cheers

and hello to you Supersonic Scientist. Please stay in touch either here or on my facebook pages. Thanks and cheers

So you're the one that bought it Thanks and cheers to you. Hope you enjoyed listening to it my friend. cheers

Thanks to you for acknowledgment. Please visit my Facebook.com/Rollingwithrockroyalty website, or my personal Facebook.com/brianchatton for all the larest information. Again, thank you and hope we stay in touch. cheers

Yes I was in Flaming Youth, plus a few other bands. Hope we stay in touch. thanks and cheers

Thanks so much for your interest. It should be ready for release withing the next few weeks. I will post here on a new thread, and this one once it is formally available. Thank you for your kind attention. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think. thanks and cheers

The Uzlot project is still unfinished. We have 7 songs in the pipeline and as soon as Jon has the time, it will be mastered and released. Thanks so much for your kind attention. Cheers

and hello to you Supersonic Scientist. Please stay in touch either here or on my facebook pages. Thanks and cheers

So you're the one that bought it Thanks and cheers to you. Hope you enjoyed listening to it my friend. cheers