Thread: Quoting multiple posts?

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Quoting multiple posts?

On the old PE you could select a quote from one post in a thread, click Quote, select from another post, click quote, etc. and they'd all be in the window at the bottom where you type your post. Do we use "Multi-Quote this message" to do this now? I can't get that thing to include more than two quotes in the message - I can't find an explanation in the FAQ, even if it's there

Anyone ever re-glaze a bathtub?

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Jed - in the bottom right corner of each post, there's a little "balloon" with quotes in it and a + next to it.

Click this for each post that you want to quote, then click on "Reply with Quote" on the last post you're quoting.

All of the posts you'd like to quote should appear.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Ah, I see. I was messing around with that but didn't get how it worked. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    On the old PE you could select a quote from one post in a thread, click Quote, select from another post, click quote, etc. and they'd all be in the window at the bottom where you type your post. Do we use "Multi-Quote this message" to do this now? I can't get that thing to include more than two quotes in the message - I can't find an explanation in the FAQ, even if it's there
    Testing...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Jed - in the bottom right corner of each post, there's a little "balloon" with quotes in it and a + next to it.

Click this for each post that you want to quote, then click on "Reply with Quote" on the last post you're quoting.

All of the posts you'd like to quote should appear.
    ... one, two..

Hey, I think I got it! Thanks for the question, Jed and thanks for the answer, Scott! This was perplexing me as well.

Happy that I could help, gents.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally