Thread: Magenta: Chaos From The Stage DVD/CD - PRE-ORDERING NOW

Magenta: Chaos From The Stage DVD/CD - PRE-ORDERING NOW

Tigermoth Productions presents the new live DVD from award winning progressive rock band Magenta. "Chaos From the Stage" is the bands first full live electric DVD since the 2007 release "Live at the Point".

The DVD contains the full concert filmed at the Assembly, Leamington Spa on 21st November 2015. The set featured in the performance is largely drawn from the band's latest releases "Metamorphosis"," Chameleon" and the bands last album "The Twenty Seven Club", although there are also old favourites from earlier albums "Seven" and Home".

The DVD is accompanied by a CD which contains 80 minutes of audio from the concert.

"Chaos From The Stage" DVD/CD will be released on November 19th and is now available for pre-order at

www.magenta-web.com

A promotional video to accompany the DVD can be seen here:

Further enquiries to Stephen Lambe at Nineteen-73 Artist Promotions via stephen@nineteen-73.co.uk for further details. Twitter: @1973promo

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

MAGENTA : CHAOS FROM THE STAGE DVD/CD - PRE-ORDERING NOW

Don't think this should be relegated to the What's on, What's new page:

http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...E-ORDERING-NOW

Ordered!

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    Looks and sounds great! Added to my ever-growing want list!

Going to the Dvd Launch acoustic show next weekend, will let u know how good the dvd is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy P View Post
    Going to the Dvd Launch acoustic show next weekend, will let u know how good the dvd is then.
    Lucky!

Hey Andy P, you never let us know what the launch show was like!

My copy arrived today. F2 threw an extra in the package as they often do -- I wasn't sure what it was and popped it in my car CD player. When the car refused to play it I popped it in the PC drive, and it's a copy of the The Gathering DVD (sans packaging -- just a plastic sleeve -- so now I'm watching that! I already have this, so I'm going to give this to my son's prog-lovin' friend.