Thread: The Damn I'm Old Thread - Putting Up With Being a Geezer

Quote Originally Posted by Camelogue View Post
    Fairly severe arthritis in hands and feet. 3 operations on hands with not much benefit.
    Stem cell treatments in trials look promising for knees so maybe something to follow.

Was cutting some price tags off of kitchen towels and dropped the scissors (partially opened) on my right foot. The two points pierced my walking shoes and hit my big toe and adjacent one......cleaned up the bloody mess and within an hour dropped a fire log onto the Same Foot while making a fire! I guess the puncture wounds didn't satisfy Karma enough so I now have a black & blue & bloody digit!

I guess I need to improve my grip.....or start wearing my steel-toed boots around the house....

Gettin' old ain't for Sissies.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Stop drinking alcohol at breakfast
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Was cutting some price tags off of kitchen towels and dropped the scissors (partially opened) on my right foot. The two points pierced my walking shoes and hit my big toe and adjacent one......cleaned up the bloody mess and within an hour dropped a fire log onto the Same Foot while making a fire! I guess the puncture wounds didn't satisfy Karma enough so I now have a black & blue & bloody digit!

I guess I need to improve my grip.....or start wearing my steel-toed boots around the house....

Gettin' old ain't for Sissies.
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone