Thread: Phish livestreaming from Lockn' now!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Phish livestreaming from Lockn' now!

I think - only the 2nd song. Try fans.com. Nice!

Second song of second set... Blaze On. I missed the first set.

Their Sunday night show will be broadcast free as well.

Ah, didn't know there was a break there. Sounds good!!!

Glad those people didn't have wait that long in the heat for the first set! I thought there was a thread here about this livestreaming show but couldn't find it. Only the Umphreys thread.

Seems like a good show! Not that I'd really know but IMO this sounds great. I know a lot of fans poo-poo the more recent shows.

They (almost) always sound great to me, even with a few flubs here and there.

That last jam was great! I'se hangin with the unwashed in the Phish.net forum.

Man, those kids on Phish.net are sperled! So much complaining and arguing...

So much complaining and arguing...
    I avoid Phish forums like the plague. Between the nit-picking because a song isn't played note-perfect, there's the sniping because "Well, that was an OK Gin, but nothing compared to [name favorite version from 1997....no wait.....the best Gin was in 1996 etc.]

I really enjoyed the show, got home from work during DwD. The song selection was safe, "festival" stuff, but there were some hot jams in Wingsuit, Fuego > Ghost > Gin and good YEM.

Looking forward to Sunday and the inevitable Dick's streams next weekend. If I only had the money to do the Vegas run........
    ...or you could love

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Glad those people didn't have wait that long in the heat for the first set! I thought there was a thread here about this livestreaming show but couldn't find it. Only the Umphreys thread.
    Yeah there was a little "fallout" with Ween fans as to why they didn't let them play right up to the start of Phish's set.. rather than have an hour break.. One of the strong points of Lockn' all along has been the non-stop music from noon to midnight - 1am. This year they did away with the two stage set up in favor of a rotating stage.. no glitches thus far but again.. What makes Phish so special that they are giving their fans an extra hour to show up for their set.. We will see what happens on Sunday.. Note to anyone who attended in the past.. the traffic snarls that plagued this festival the first two years are a thing of the past.. Much smoother this year.. We live 5 minutes from the festival site and it's been a breeze this year.. vs. 1 1/2 hour tie ups in years past on the first day..