Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devo: Any Friends or Foes?

Quote Originally Posted by -=RTFR666=- View Post
    This, from the OP no less

...which epitomizes the value of these threads...
    Why don't you impress me and post a thread, RTARD666? If you actually did, I would take you seriously. Naaaaah.
    To be or not to be? That is the point. - Harry Nilsson.

Quote Originally Posted by StevegSr View Post
    Why don't you impress me and post a thread, RTARD666? If you actually did, I would take you seriously. Naaaaah.
    Authoring posts as a means to impress YOU is certainly not on my list of PE priorities . I'm here to learn, not overexert myself as some Bizarro World ultimate SME, as you always strive to portray yourself here. OTOH, it's always a treat seeing you schooled so frequently by the majority of the PE members, most if not all who are much more knowledgeable and informative than you. So, carry on with your douchebaggery. You're consistent, if nothing else.
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

Authoring posts as a means to impress YOU is certainly not on my list of PE priorities . I'm here to learn, not overexert myself as some Bizarro World ultimate SME, as you always strive to portray yourself here. OTOH, it's always a treat seeing you schooled so frequently by the majority of the PE members, most if not all who are much more knowledgeable and informative than you. So, carry on with your douchebaggery. You're consistent, if nothing else.
    Let's get to the truth, Bozo. You are the typical cyber bully and troll without a real life that neither contributes, posts anything of interest or value, and haunts this website 24/7 like some ghoul or the Aqualung character in a school yard. My primary aim is not to witness your pathology. But for the record, you have been doing exactly what I have been falsely accused of and that is you are shitting on my threads, but are too dense to see the irony or to even be aware of your actions.

As for being schooled, my identity is hidden enough so I can engage you're so called 'schoolers' with impunity and have schooled them more than have me. But this will not penetrate a brain as warped and pathetic as yours. You've been a douchebag from day one and will die that way. I assume sooner rather then later as a miserable fuck like you rarely dies of natural causes. Praise be.
    Last edited by StevegSr; 08-27-2016 at 10:56 AM.

I despise Devo. I am annoyed someone reminded me of their existence.
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Elf View Post
    I despise Devo. I am annoyed someone reminded me of their existence.
    Finally, a true prog fan speaks!

Quote Originally Posted by StevegSr View Post
    Let's get to the truth, Bozo. You are the typical cyber bully and troll without a real life that neither contributes, posts anything of interest or value, and haunts this website 24/7 like some ghoul or the Aqualung character in a school yard. My primary aim is not to witness your pathology. But for the record, you have been doing exactly what I have been falsely accused of and that is you are shitting on my threads, but are too dense to see the irony or to even be aware of your actions.

As for being schooled, my identity is hidden enough so I can engage you're so called 'schoolers' with impunity and have schooled them more than have me. But this will not penetrate a brain as warped and pathetic as yours. You've been a douchebag from day one and will die that way. I assume sooner rather then later as a miserable fuck like you rarely dies of natural causes. Praise be.
    OK if I use this as my sig line ?? Others need to se it too....

Yawn. Shitting on shit threads. There's a novel concept.
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

Yawn. Shitting on shit threads. There's a novel concept.
    Nice faint, but I don't buy it and I doubt anyone else will either. School's out.
    Last edited by StevegSr; 08-29-2016 at 08:03 AM.