Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bacon, Lettuce and TORMATO

Quote Originally Posted by Svetonio View Post
    I'll not arguing with you about your opinion, I promise, but just tell me what post-1979 i.e. post-classic era Yes song is better than On the Silent Wings of Freedom from Tormato? I'm just curious.
    So, how does this work?

I give you a list of songs that I feel are much better, and then you proceed to post YouTube videos of those songs (because surely none of us have ever heard these songs), and then you rip my songs apart? Is that how it goes?

No thanks. Not really interested. Just rest assured that with regards to what you surely feel are facts, I'm a dissident.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ88 View Post
    (...) everyone posting in this thread has heard the song already. (...)
    As I said, I've posted it [again] due to watching video, not due to audio only. Btw, I don't see that I did any big sin because I've posted the vids; thus, why you're so nervous anyway?
    Oh and as you can see there are many more of just readers than those who did wrote comments on this thread. Maybe somebody wasn't watching that video yet.
    Last edited by Svetonio; 08-29-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Last night watching the Paolo Sorrentino movie Youth starrring michael caine and harvey keitel, i was surprised to hear and see Yes' Onward being performed by Mark Kozelek.
    In the context of the film it worked excellently with the film's narrative

Quote Originally Posted by Vonta Jitty View Post
    Last night watching the Paolo Sorrentino movie Youth starrring michael caine and harvey keitel, i was surprised to hear and see Yes' Onward being performed by Mark Kozelek.
    In the context of the film it worked excellently with the film's narrative
    Cool!!