Thread: Is it time for Yes to call it quits?

Is it time for Yes to call it quits?

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-07-...-call-it-quits

Saw this on the interwebs.

After seeing Henry's comments that Steve doesn't want to work with Jon ever again, I doubt they will join forces. Sorry to hear about Alan's back problems.

I say Yes should do what Yes wants.

For me personally however, my interest in seeing them live passed with Squire.

I am excited to see the ARW tour this fall.

Oh, sorry I see this was discussed in another thread.

This is discussed (sometimes repeatedly) within each Yes thread on this forum. If you like this kind of entertainment just monitor a Yes thread and wait for it.
    "Why is it when these great Prog guys get together, they always want to make a Journey album?"
    - fiberman, 7/5/2015

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    It's the band's, not the fans, choice. I would go see them again if the opportunity arises (without huge expectations).

this will be my first post about this topic in any Yes thread so: Its fine with me if they continue......Im of the mindset that Yes is currently the only group that has evolved from the generalized (idiom) rules of what constitutes a band to becoming a trademark: When I see the name Yes, I have a good idea of what i will get music-wise despite who is in the band and carrying the torch...I also love the fact that they have been prolific in six decades and it will be great to see someone in the fold carry that torch for years or decades to come