Thread: Bodies Floating Ashore - "Causes"

Bodies Floating Ashore - "Causes"

Please allow me to present - A new EP by Bodies Floating Ashore : "Causes"

This project features members of miRthkon, MoeTar, Secret Chiefs 3.. in other words.. me! [that "joke" never gets old, does it?]

Fifteen minutes of music divided into three songs: "Fine" was completely written the night of the November 2015 Paris attacks, and - wouldn't you know - has been made relevant over and over again since. "Scales" came into being a mere couple months ago. "Normal" is a very old song I wrote for myself and promised I would never record it but hey here it is. A triad of tunes featuring very very few triads. The temporary spell has been broken, three new glistening corpses bob in the waves, and now I shall press forward on the next full length album...

Here it is, quite simply and digitally, for you to stream/download:

https://bodiesfloatingashore.bandcamp.com/album/causes

Thanks for listening!

- Matt

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Well, I'm following you now. Will check it out asap! Thanks for the heads up.

Look, Matt, with all the Jon Anderson threads going on at once here, how duhell are we supposed to find the time to even reply to a thread like this?

I've got tØ#"@XZ£TlCFzzzz..m$$pHHx)!... oooooh, what happened? I'm, I'm... RELEASED! I'm FREE!!

Will listen ASAP.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM