Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jon Anderson - Prog God

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    Yeah, well that post mysteriously disappeared, apparently along with the temporary identity of its equally mysterious initiator.

Discussion forums... You just gotta love'em.
    Don't flatter yourself, my post was removed by the mods, not moi

I'll go back to lurking, just want people to have their fun in peace, and for you to hear what some think of your mocking bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Chichen Itza View Post

I'll go back to lurking, just want people to have their fun in peace, and for you to hear what some think of your mocking bullshit
    Yup. that's Scrotum Scissor for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chichen Itza View Post

Please don't go back to just lurking, and I'll promise not to flatter myself too much.

And while you're at it, be sure to attend the thread on Jon's views on Phil Collins to set each and every participant straight. So that people may have their fun in peace.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Yup. that's Scrotum Scissor for you!
    No, that's Scrotum Scissor only for you.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM