Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steven Wilson North American Tour -- Dates!

Wow, did not know Atlanta was reserved. Just bought mine.

Looks like John Wesley is opening. That is fantastic. Love his last album.

Found out about this late in the afternoon. By the time I got to the Ticketbastard site, more than half the seats were gone. Ended up with two seats on the far right floor, but at least I will be in the building and within visual range of the stage. Last time I saw SW in Dallas was the last tour of PT. Very much looking forward to this show!

Why does that weird little fucker keep skipping the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area..oh, never mind.

Here's a good recent interview with SW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wDtlAT7qM

Has anyone read what he may be touring for this short NA tour? Is it likely to be pretty much the same setlist as previously? Or do you think he'll be playing material from his next solo album live before he records it in the studio to try it out? It's just curious that he's touring at a time when I thought he'd just be writing/recording his 5th solo album.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottAM View Post
    Has anyone read what he may be touring for this short NA tour? Is it likely to be pretty much the same setlist as previously? Or do you think he'll be playing material from his next solo album live before he records it in the studio to try it out? It's just curious that he's touring at a time when I thought he'd just be writing/recording his 5th solo album.
    I think any new music is probably still in the embryonic or demo stage. By November he may be ready to preview some of it, but otherwise I expect it'll be his current show -- especially since he missed these cities his last time through the states.
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.