Thread: Navigation in Mobile version

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Navigation in Mobile version

A question about the mobile version of PE3.0:

Once I'm in a particular thread, let's say on the Main Board, is there a way to go directly back to the list of threads in the Main Board, rather than pressing my Back button? Usually this just takes me back to the top list of forums, not the list of threads for the forum I'm currently on, unless I'm a couple of pages in or more in which case it does back me up one page per click.

I no the mobile version is limited, but this seems like the most basic of navigation, and maybe there's a link I should be clicking on or something.

Two clicks:

PEv3M_1.jpg

Click the thing I circled in red ... then (re)select the sub-forum - which will be displayed.

Hint:

Play with it on your PC - much easier to get a feel for what's happening. Then hit "Full Site" when you're done experimenting, to get your PC to display things properly again...
    Regards,

Duncan

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Thanks, Duncan, but that doesn't take me to the sub-forum level, it takes me to the level before that, so I still have to, after getting to where the thing you circled in red takes me, click twice to get back to the sub-forum I was in.