Thread: Rick Wakeman - Myths & Legends Re-recording

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Rick Wakeman - Myths & Legends Re-recording

I'm sure there was a thread for this already, but I can't find it!

Rick sent out an email today (last night) saying the CDs (including signed CDs) of this rerecording are now shipping out (LPs are shipping out a bit later, but those who ordered LPs will get a download). So if there ISN'T a thread already, this will be where we can discuss this rerecording.

I have to say, for an aged progger, Rick cranked this out pretty quickly. He seems to handle the crowdfunding thing well - no muss, no fuss - and I guess is experienced with herding orchestras, etc. All while downing a curry, I'm sure!

Of course, the proof will be in the listening, but, as I'm actually BARELY familiar with the original album, I'm sure I'll be satisfied with this as long as there are no cheesy as hell keyboard sounds, synth drums, or bad vocals. Erm...

I really like the rerecorded JTTCOTE though, so I'm sure I'll like this.

Here's the email from Rick:

-----------------------------

Hi All

Firstly thank you all for your amazing support for this campaign - it's been a wonderful success!

We are now shipping out the CDs and signed CDs so those who ordered them should receive them in the next few days depending on your location. LPs and signed LPs are delayed because of vinyl manufacturing timelines but all of you who have ordered LPs will receive a download to compensate for the delay - check your inbox if you haven't already!

Those of you attending experiences have made these very special so far so thanks for that and of course, hope to see some of you at the Stone Free Festival this weekend.

Other items will be shipping out over the coming days & weeks - you will receive notification once they are shipped.

Please message PledgeMusic www.pledgemusic.com/pledges and "contact us about this pledge" if you have any questions.

Best

RW HQ & Team

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I'm sure there was a thread for this already, but I can't find it!
    http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...ur-2016-Pledge
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Triscuits View Post
    Thanks, I'll move my post over there!

Mods, please delete this thread if you like.