Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Big Brother Season 18

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Is BB-OtT uncensored? I noticed I can get the shows off Kodi. We'll start watching tonight.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Is BB-OtT uncensored? I noticed I can get the shows off Kodi. We'll start watching tonight.
    Yes. Although I haven't seen any nudity, they do not censor their language. F-bombs have flown in conversation here and there.

I wish I could watch it here! I suppose that I could download it from torrent, but I don't trust those sites. It's probably just as well since I don't really have the time right now anyway. But I miss it...

This season is looking good. I like the format and structure. I am all caught up. Last night I watched day 36's weekly episode/eviction and loved it. Anyone on the fence, this is the best BBUSA season in the last few years, imo.

C'mon people….! Why are you all missing BB Over The Top? I just finished this week's episode and it was superb. This season has had so many good hits!

We haven't been able to watch for several weeks.

We've had houseguests, my son's wedding, and various other "life" things to attend to...
    Regards,

Duncan

I haven't been able to connect with Kodi at home. For some reason it's available through my Kodi set up at work, but my GF wants to watch too. I think I may have to do a clean install on my HTPC at home. We're dying to watch!

I haven't been able to connect with Kodi at home. For some reason it's available through my Kodi set up at work, but my GF wants to watch too. I think I may have to do a clean install on my HTPC at home. We're dying to watch!
    Anyone who wants to watch an episode, let me know and I can upload to my DropBox account and send you the link

From there, you can transfer to hard drive or USB stick to view via TV or BluRay player...

The house guests were told who won the presidential election. Their reactions were priceless!

Wish they showed those reactions on the weekly show!

I did like this version, however, I think the rightful winner was robbed. I don't believe leaving it entirely up to America's vote was smart. Maybe have a jury next time and have America supply one vote? I also thought America's nominations were very inconsistent. I did love America's Care Packages. TOTAL game changers. I also liked the unedited language. Some of those well-placed F-bombs had us chuckling.

I'd love to see a couple from this cast (Danielle, Alex to be exact) make it to the main cast in the future as I enjoyed their gameplay.

Justin: I have never seen a more clueless and nonchalant player. Ever. Did they allow him to bring in a 10 week supply of marijuana or something?
    Scott: One of the most awkward cast members in recent memory. And I usually rally behind the awkward players, but this guy had ZERO redeeming qualities. Hated him.

Hopefully we'll see a BBOtT II.

Wish they showed those reactions on the weekly show!
    If you haven't watched the full season and are (or will be) then don't watch this video, as it shows who the remaining house guests are at this point…

The "Big Brother: Over The Top" House Guests have been locked up with no communication to the outside world and no knowledge of world events for 45 days. The first news they got? Who won the Presidential election.

Also, I little nugget from the live finale without giving it away:

Chenbot has the best one-word expression in her entire history of hosting the show! I will post it by January 1st, so get caught up to see it within the game.

We finally watched BB Over The Top

I did like this version, however, I think the rightful winner was robbed. I don't believe leaving it entirely up to America's vote was smart. Maybe have a jury next time and have America supply one vote? I also thought America's nominations were very inconsistent. I did love America's Care Packages. TOTAL game changers. I also liked the unedited language. Some of those well-placed F-bombs had us chuckling.
    The "America votes", the third nominee, the "America's Care Package", and so on were - to my mind - far too intrusive.

The HOH and the players' game-play basically had NO influence.

What I really liked was that each week had just one 2-hour long show, which included all aspects of the week's activities, from eviction through eviction.
    Regards,

Duncan

It had some good moments that made for interesting game play. I hope the regular BB uses some of the features that OTT did.

By the way, season 5 of BB Canada starts in 2 weeks!!

Two deep in BB-Can. Already rooting for the 53 year old mom Karen! I'm not so sure about her targeting the newbs, but it was fun to watch.

I'm not a fan of Karen. I am rooting for Kevin.

BBCan did a great job on the house. Looks awesome! The space theme is a good one!

Any thoughts on keeping Neda safe until jury???

YAY Paulie! It's usually just Gruno and I discussing BBCan. Glad to have you on board!

I haven't picked a favourite yet. But these newbies are useless so far. I love Cassandra, so my money may be on her. She's very smart though, and will be a big threat. She'll have to make the right alliances to get far this time. Her move to turn the two newbies against each other was pure gold.

Karen is fun to watch, but she won't last long. Her age is a huge strike against her...and she's playing too hard right out of the gate.

My 2nd choice is definitely Cass... 'Hello betches!'

I think with 3 active users, a proper thread should be crafted...?

What's the best way to pick it up?
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I think with 3 active users, a proper thread should be crafted...?
    Totally. And can somebody get Duncan hooked up?

I get to watch it on proper network TV.

Duncan, didn't you get Kodi a while back. That's how I'm watching.

Me and my GF will be binging the entire week over the weekend, so I'll abstain from opening the new thread until I've caught up.

I did, Paul, but found that no matter which channel I went through, the streaming was interrupted and pixelated.

I still have it - perhaps I should try again.
    Regards,

Duncan