1st round Seattle wins, Green Bay wins

AFC who cares, NE is in Superbowl

2nd round

Dallas wins Atlanta wins

3rd round

Dallas wins

Super Bowl - Dallas wins
    I've always liked you
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Has there ever been a playoff game that on paper looks worse than the Raiders/Texans game?

Wildcard:

Texans
    Steelers
    Seahawks
    Packers
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

so, you think Brock will redeem himself? I know that a Carr-less Raiders aint the same team... but Osweiler has been a bust
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS TRAVELLER View Post
    so, you think Brock will redeem himself? I know that a Carr-less Raiders aint the same team... but Osweiler has been a bust
    I think both qbs are a wash. Texans have the better defense...and maybe home field will mean something too. but it's a toss up in my mind.

Hoping to a see something akin to 8-5 final score.

Texans/Lions Super Bowl.

Nobody wins.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

I got my ass handed to me on week 17. Fucking Ravens.. they didn't even TRY!

I went from 580 bucks to only 153, but my goal was to not pay this year so I did do that but DAMMIT! Oh well, next year.

NP - Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic - an album from my misspent youth. Ocean City "Adventures" which will always bring a smile to me face. "No More, No More and Adam's Apple" always....

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Texans/Lions Super Bowl.

Nobody wins.
    I'd bet even lions fans would like their chances in that matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Toad View Post
    I got my ass handed to me on week 17. Fucking Ravens.. they didn't even TRY!

I went from 580 bucks to only 153, but my goal was to not pay this year so I did do that but DAMMIT! Oh well, next year.
    Betting on week 17 is for the truly addicted.

Rumors swirling around here about PJ Fleck going to Minnesota. Hope it does not happen……..

I am absolutely shocked the Falcons ended up with the second bye. They actually looked like a playoff worthy team against the Saints. Their defense was one of the worst in the entire NFL during the first half of the season. Their offense has only continued to improve in excellence of execution.I would not be surprised to see them against the Cowboys in the NFC title game, provided the Cowboys are able to get past the Giants for once this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    Betting on week 17 is for the truly addicted.
    No, for the truly screwed. I'm going to introduce that we drop week 17. No Big Ben or Elliot was what killed me and the fact that the Flacco and the rest of my team fell flat on their asses. But NOW I can watch the playoffs with no more fussin' and frettin' at the score tracker and just enjoy the game. I, being the skillet-head that I am, should just drop fantasy football but I do love it when I'm in the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Best one I've seen in a while!
    I would also put Jason Witten and Darren McFadden ahead of Sanchez on my QB depth chart. Witten completed a 42 yard pass in 2008, and McFadden had a TD pass in 2013. Neither has thrown a pick or butt-fumbled.

I have been waiting since 2002 for the Raiders to make the playoffs and now they have and I know they're gonna be one-and-done! Or if they find a way to beat Houston, they'll just be so much fodder for the Pats. Not saying they could have beaten the Pats with Carr in the line-up but at least we would have gotten a better idea of where they are at...

I should be super excited but I'm just meh.... Last week's debacle against Denver was a flashback to a few years ago...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I'm pretty meh on the Hawks, we 'should' beat the Lions given their last road playoff win was 1957 and we are meant to be good at home but recent performances have been very dispiriting. I we hadn't been in the West with the suddenly fallible Cards, the laughable Rams & the hilariously inept 49ers we probably wouldn't have made the play-offs. Can't see us beating the Packers, Falcons, Giants or Cowboys.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

I feel your pain Yves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    I feel your pain Yves.
    But not mine? Bastard!
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    But not mine? Bastard!
    Hmmm...Raiders almost forever futility vs. won the Super Bowl when?

You'll win a game while OAK more than likely won't.

Like you deserve any compassion????
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

What he said!

But not mine? Bastard!
    I thought you were a Pats fan.

He's a Seahawks fan! You know...that thing that never existed before 2013...

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I have been waiting since 2002 for the Raiders to make the playoffs and now they have and I know they're gonna be one-and-done! Or if they find a way to beat Houston, they'll just be so much fodder for the Pats. Not saying they could have beaten the Pats with Carr in the line-up but at least we would have gotten a better idea of where they are at...

I should be super excited but I'm just meh.... Last week's debacle against Denver was a flashback to a few years ago...
    I agree that, without Carr, their chances of advancing far aren't very good, but why can't they beat Houston? Houston doesn't have a QB either, or their best defensive player. Yeah, they're on the road, but playing in Houston is not exactly like being on the road at Mile High, Arrowhead, Three Rivers, etc. I think this game is a toss-up.

I'm pretty meh on the Hawks, we 'should' beat the Lions given their last road playoff win was 1957 and we are meant to be good at home but recent performances have been very dispiriting. I we hadn't been in the West with the suddenly fallible Cards, the laughable Rams & the hilariously inept 49ers we probably wouldn't have made the play-offs. Can't see us beating the Packers, Falcons, Giants or Cowboys.
    I think a lot of people are writing off the Lions in this game and I think that's a mistake. Sure, the Lions never win big games and the Seahawks have played their hearts out in the playoffs under Carroll, but this year they were a defense-first team in the most lopsided sense yet, and the recent loss of Earl Thomas was a huge blow to that defense. His loss is more significant in certain match-ups than others, however, and vs. the NFC playoff field, I think his being out hurts Seattle the most against Green Bay, Atlanta and the Lions, and less so against New York or Dallas (because the latter two lack the kind of dynamic passing offenses that can take advantage of Seattle not being able to play their usual 2-deep defensive backfield on almost every play). If the Lions show up to play this week (and I fully realize that they might have a fork sticking of them at this point) they could really expose the weaknesses in Seattle's defense, and then the onus would be on the Hawk's diminished offense to click for one of the few times this season, and against a Lions defense that is not bad.

I think he's a New England/Seattle/Cincinnati fan - unless more teams have recently been added.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    I thought you were a Pats fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    I think he's a New England/Seattle/Cincinnati fan - unless more teams have recently been added.
    I've been a Seahawks fan since the early 80's when they started televising the NFL in the UK. I typically adopt my local team for ease of television viewed and piece of mind with the locals. I've pretty much dropped the Bengals as it 3 years since I moved to Boston from Cincinnati.
    Ian

Been a fan since October of '79 myself.

I know there are some die hard Seahawks fans but before the Legion Of Boom they were few and far between. Seahawks were never a glamour team or one steeped in the fabric of NFL lore.