Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2650

Thread: The 2016 NFL Discussion Thread

Man, you are quite the slut, Victor!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

The Chefs look pathetic. I thought they were supposed to be one of the good teams?

It's getting embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    The Chefs look pathetic. I thought they were supposed to be one of the good teams?
    Their fans are getting a taste of what I had to suffer through last week!
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

And they said the Ravens have an easy schedule.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You do. You lost to the only quality team you played so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    You do. You lost to the only quality team you played so far.
    So did you.

All the teams from the AFC North play essentially the same schedule. The Browns have the toughest schedule in the division, since they don't get to play themselves.

So did you.
    Opening the season against 2 division winners from the previous year is easy, huh?

All the teams from the AFC North play essentially the same schedule. The Browns have the toughest schedule in the division, since they don't get to play themselves.
    True that!!

One day, people will realize that Andy Reid is a fraud.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Opening the season against 2 division winners from the previous year is easy, huh?
    The Bengals are ranked below the Ravens who were 5-11 last year and couldn't beat a team that only scored three points last week. The Redskins suck. And you play without the starting left side of your offensive line.

The Bengals are ranked below the Ravens who were 5-11 last year and couldn't beat a team that only scored three points last week. The Redskins suck. And you play without the starting left side of your offensive line.
    Keep grasping chuckles!!

Proud Member since 2/2002 UnderAGlassMoon's Avatar
    Starting to believe in the Raiders, sorry Ed. After a decade and a half of disappointment and futility, it seems they are turning it around. It's been a long time coming. Derek Carr has really matured, last year they probably would have lost that game. JUST WIN BABY!!!
    Eric: "What the hell Hutch, it's all Rush, what if we wanted a little variety?"

Hutch: "Rush is variety, Bitch! Rule number one: in my van, its Rush! All Rush, all the time...no exceptions."

From "Fanboys" 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderAGlassMoon View Post
    Starting to believe in the Raiders, sorry Ed. After a decade and a half of disappointment and futility, it seems they are turning it around. It's been a long time coming. Derek Carr has really matured, last year they probably would have lost that game. JUST WIN BABY!!!
    Next week when the Ravens are healthy and they have a different officiating crew the Raiders would lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Hell of a win by Dallas.
    I thought we were doomed at 14 - 0
    nice way to show some grit without any star receiver
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Quote Originally Posted by UnderAGlassMoon View Post
    Crabtree baby! I kept yelling at my TV for Carr to find #15. He is the most clutch receiver we have! Raiders keep playing these close games and they're gonna give me a heart attack!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Next week when the Ravens are healthy and they have a different officiating crew the Raiders would lose.
    Hoculi sucked evenly yesterday. Possibly the worse ref in the NFL. Missed calls on both sides, bogus calls on both teams.... In the end, the Raiders got the "W" and that's all that matters to me. 3-0 on the road? Somebody pinch me.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

^ It shows what good drafting will do. Contrast that with the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Man, you are quite the slut, Victor!
    I was rooting for King Crimson not Kansas City........lol

I heard they are really giving Harbaugh a hard time for fucking up the Ravens game yesterday.

I read that a Ravens fan is in critical condition after an altercation with two Raiders fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    I read that a Ravens fan is in critical condition after an altercation with two Raiders fans.
    BALTIMORE -- A man suffered a serious head injury Sunday after an altercation at M&T Bank Stadium with two Oakland Raiders fans, who were arrested, Baltimore police told The Baltimore Sun.

Joseph Bauer, 55, is in critical condition with a subdural hematoma, according to his sister. Doctors had told the family he has a 30 percent chance of survival, his sister said.

Police identified the men charged as Scott Smith, 28, of Mount Vernon, N.Y., and Andrew Nappi, 31, of Eastchester of N.Y. Both were charged with first- and second-degree assault.

"Our sympathies and prayers go out to Mr. Joseph Bauer, his wife Sharon and the rest of his family. We have reached out to the family and have received a report on Mr. Bauer's condition," the Ravens said in a statement.

"We are deeply concerned about this assault and are learning as much as we can about it. Safety for our fans is a top priority. Confrontational and inflammatory behavior is never tolerated and is unacceptable at Ravens home games."

Bauer got into a verbal argument with a group of Raiders fans near a concession stand toward the end of the Ravens' 28-27 loss, according to his sister. Her brother's head hit the concrete after he was struck, knocking him unconscious and causing a serious head injury, she said.

And there's a hurricane headed our way.

BALTIMORE -- A man suffered a serious head injury Sunday after an altercation at M&T Bank Stadium with two Oakland Raiders fans, who were arrested, Baltimore police told The Baltimore Sun.

Joseph Bauer, 55, is in critical condition with a subdural hematoma, according to his sister. Doctors had told the family he has a 30 percent chance of survival, his sister said.

Police identified the men charged as Scott Smith, 28, of Mount Vernon, N.Y., and Andrew Nappi, 31, of Eastchester of N.Y. Both were charged with first- and second-degree assault.

"Our sympathies and prayers go out to Mr. Joseph Bauer, his wife Sharon and the rest of his family. We have reached out to the family and have received a report on Mr. Bauer's condition," the Ravens said in a statement.

"We are deeply concerned about this assault and are learning as much as we can about it. Safety for our fans is a top priority. Confrontational and inflammatory behavior is never tolerated and is unacceptable at Ravens home games."

Bauer got into a verbal argument with a group of Raiders fans near a concession stand toward the end of the Ravens' 28-27 loss, according to his sister. Her brother's head hit the concrete after he was struck, knocking him unconscious and causing a serious head injury, she said.
    Not sure how this is possible. Ed always tells me that this stuff only happens in Philly.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally