Thread: Zappa Video, Has anyone seen this before?

Zappa Video, Has anyone seen this before?

I just saw this today. Only on YouTube for a few days. Anyone know where this came from? Part of a bigger whole?

This was released as a stand-alone video on iTunes a couple of years ago; it's now a bonus track on the Roxy DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Triscuits View Post
    This was released as a stand-alone video on iTunes a couple of years ago; it's now a bonus track on the Roxy DVD.
    Funny I didn't see it on my Disk have to look again. I don't subscribe to iTunes so that explains it. Thanks!

I think it's only on the Blu-ray version - mine doesn't seem to have it either.

But I could be wrong.

Also, those back-up singers - Debbie and Linda - were the Ikettes. FZ & Co. were recording at Bolic Studios, which was owned by Ike Turner, and that's how and why Frank got in touch with them. I've often thought it must have been really interesting working for Frank after their experiences with Ike. And perhaps, easier - while FZ was demanding, he wasn't mean. Ike was mean.
    Last edited by Baribrotzer; 02-17-2016 at 11:15 PM.

It is on the DVD, but hidden--it's one of two Easter eggs.

It is on the DVD, but hidden--it's one of two Easter eggs.
    How do we find those?
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

I was just looking that up! To see this video, choose "Yes & But Also" from the main menu. Instead of selecting from the menu on that page, use the Up button, and a Zappa mustache will appear in the dancer's hand. That's the link to the video.

To see the other Easter egg, Go to the second page of "Titles Index" and highlight the "Back" balloon, then use the Up button. A sun icon will appear just above the balloon; that's the link.

I'm an Ikette fan !

I was just looking that up! To see this video, choose "Yes & But Also" from the main menu. Instead of selecting from the menu on that page, use the Up button, and a Zappa mustache will appear in the dancer's hand. That's the link to the video.

To see the other Easter egg, Go to the second page of "Titles Index" and highlight the "Back" balloon, then use the Up button. A sun icon will appear just above the balloon; that's the link.
    Thanks! Found them.

Banned
    Awesome.