Thread: YESSONGS --The Concert

YESSONGS --The Concert

Got to see YESSONGS ---The Concert, at the Rose Theatre in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. last night. The 1973 Concert is reproduced much like the Musical Box and Genesis. The show includes the Wakeman, Squire & Howe solo's. Phil Naro (Druckfarben and Everyone) took care of the vocals. The show gave you a "little trip back" to the live shows that produced many great grooves and stellar musicianship. The sound was outstanding as usual with the Rose and made this blast from the past a Yesshow to remember, free parking too....
    Dave Sr.

I prefer Nature to Human Nature

That's very cool. About time some group manned up and took this on.

If they ever make it to the states I have a feeling they'll do well (assuming it's a good show, of course).
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulrus View Post
    That's very cool. About time some group manned up and took this on.

If they ever make it to the states I have a feeling they'll do well (assuming it's a good show, of course).
    They are all US musicians except for the drummer Mike Barrington...and it IS a great show that can be improved by rehearsal time. A US tour would enable them to hone their skills
    Dave Sr.

I prefer Nature to Human Nature