Thread: New Roye Albrighton (Nektar) Live Solo performance released

New Roye Albrighton (Nektar) Live Solo performance released

Just released: Roye Albrighton Live Solo Performance on October 24th 2015 in Kansas City, MO.
    A couple short samples on the release sites web page. Enjoy

http://cosmiccowboystudio.com/cosmic...ktarsmusic.com

Scott Ruof
    http://www.stillstream.fm All Ambient/Electronic Internet Radio - Your Place of Solace on the Net

Just ordered thanks for heads up!

Very tempting. I'd have to hear a bit more, though.

Sounds like it was recorded in a living room by an audience member. I hope those samples aren't representative.

That cover is beyond hideous. Like an amateur's first go-around with Photoshop.

Some day, a certain segment of artists will understand the value of having professionals doing their packaging.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Just received the DVD and CD in the mail. Very quick delivery. I haven't listened to the CD, but watched the DVD. Any hard core Nektar fan would enjoy these acoustic versions with Roye singing in pretty fine form. I enjoyed 1,2,3, 4, Little Boy, and Wheel of Time from RTF especially. One could complain about the guy with TB in the front row, who after awhile Roye just smiles when he coughs. The sound quality could be improved but was more than adequate to enjoy the DVD.

Roye jams with Dr Meade and a friend as a few bonus tracks. Interesting stuff. Would recommend for Nektar fans as these are the only acoustic versions I have of many of these songs.

Mike