Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geddy Lee - new 40 minute video interview

I thought she was pretty good, actually.

Very cute at any rate.
    <sig out of order>

Wow, he cites Humble Pie as an influence?! Been a Rush fan since practically the beginning and this is the first I'm hearing of this! (the Pie was my favorite non-prog band)
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    Wow, he cites Humble Pie as an influence?! Been a Rush fan since practically the beginning and this is the first I'm hearing of this! (the Pie was my favorite non-prog band)
    I've heard it before. Then again, I know what Geddy Lee is having for breakfast next Tuesday.

Actually, based on the British fame show where the contestant picked Rush as the category he'd be questioned on, I know most of the big things but almost no obscure things.
    I have heard him mention Humble Pie before and know that Power Windows is one of his favorite if not the favorite of his. He also once said that if he could retrieve only one thing from his burning house (I assume non-living) it would be Yes Relayer.

Anything else is minutia.

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    Can't say I've heard/seen him mention Humble Pie a lot, but I recall him mentioning them at least once before. He's also name checked Steve Marriott a few times too.