Thread: The New Prog Beer Snob Thread

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I'm sipping a Trillium Moon Island IPA, very nice.
    Ian

I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

An hour north of Bangkok, my local imported some ‘Make America Juicy Again’ IPA by Heretic. Really cuts through the humidity here. Any thoughts on this?

Indian Wells Brown Ale is fantastic.

I was out of town and hit the biggest liquor store I could find - still no Hopslam! But I got a four-pack of Founder's Backwoods Bastard to ease the pain.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Here's tonight's goodness, a lovely Wisconsin Belgian Quad:
    IMG_1252.jpg
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

Bottling a 5-gallon batch of hefeweizen today. My son, back from overseas, got into wheat beers while on a two-week layover in Germany, and decided to brew some. I got him the ingredients for Christmas. Brewing is easy, bottling is the big pain in the rump. Some day, I'll learning kegging, and instead of filling 48 little bottles, I'll fill just one giant one.
    Lou

Awarded the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval. It's not just good, it's good enough.

Went back and got the last two bottles of Indian Wells Brown Ale in town. Hope they order more. Meanwhile, we've been enjoying a Winter-themed mixed 12 pack from Sierra Nevada Brewery, featuring 3 bottles each of Coffee Stout, Holiday Haze, Winter Warmer, and Pale Ale. I don't know why they included their flagship beer, SN Pale Ale, but can't complain as it's always good. I would have included Celebration Ale instead, in keeping with the Winter/Holiday theme. The remaining three beers I have not seen in separate 6 packs. I like the Coffee Stout. Having tried several flavored stouts in Dec.-Jan., it's nice to have a breakfast stout that tastes like stout and coffee and nothing sweet. The chocolate coffee bourbon barrel sugar bomb thing started to get old for me. The Winter Warmer is a good dark amber holiday ale. Holiday Haze surprised me by being way better than most of the hazy-style IPAs I have tried. We enjoyed having a winter beer sampler from a great brewery.