Thread: Cuneiform Releases "Name Your Price" Compilation to Celebrate Their 2015 Releases

Cuneiform Releases "Name Your Price" Compilation to Celebrate Their 2015 Releases

Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Fuck yeah! Great idea.
    "Dem Glücklichen legt auch der Hahn ein Ei."

…aaaand bought.

7. Michael Gibbs & the NDR Bigband [w/ Bill Frisell] - On The Lookout/Far Away [from Play a Bill Frisell Set List] 07:54
    14. Mike Osborne - An Idea [from Dawn] 05:38
    15. Michael Gibbs & the NDR Bigband - ‘Tis As It Should Be [from In My View] 05:41

Wow, it looks like I got a check out Cuneiform site a bit more often.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Steve F. you're the man ! What a wonderful Christmas present. Thanks. Will be doing this tonight or tomorrow.

Banned
    Yes, great idea Steve. Done!

Great way for me to get back into the Cuneiform swing and inform my next order.

Cheers!

Bill S.

I downloaded it this morning. VERY PLEASED !!!!!! This was a great idea Steve F. Again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vacuumtube1954 View Post
    I downloaded it this morning. VERY PLEASED !!!!!! This was a great idea Steve F. Again thanks.
    Thank you. We did one for 2014 too if any of you are interested. It is also on the BandCamp page.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Will pick it up when I get home
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

streaming it right now and wow, some awesome music here. I'll buy after Christmas.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Looks like EVERYONE was accessing www.cuneiformrecords.com just a few minutes ago, but now it is back up & running again.

Anyway, though I’m still digesting this mixtape, I just had to get Schnellertollermeier’s awesome X on account of it; the Sonar one will be next.

Hate to admit that I probably wouldn’t have engaged with any of those bands w/out Steve’s mix. The older I get, the more I tend to stick to the familiar (buying reissues et al) and I actively have to fight that laziness…

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by at least 100 dead View Post
    Looks like EVERYONE was accessing www.cuneiformrecords.com just a few minutes ago, but now it is back up & running again.

Anyway, though I’m still digesting this mixtape, I just had to get Schnellertollermeier’s awesome X on account of it; the Sonar one will be next.

Hate to admit that I probably wouldn’t have engaged with any of those bands w/out Steve’s mix. The older I get, the more I tend to stick to the familiar (buying reissues et al) and I actively have to fight that laziness…
    Both the Schnellertollermeier & Sonar are in my top 10 on the year, both excellent.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by at least 100 dead View Post
    Hey, that's why we do it. If we didn't think we would reach beyond the people already paying attention, it would not be worth doing.

so, thanks!
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

Did feature on Cuneiform for Acid Dragon with recommendations. Check it out! New issue out now!