Page 49 of 402 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 10029

Thread: The NHL Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator1634 View Post
    Great night for hockey with two game 7's. Caps playing very well at home. Hopefully the Rangers can get their dismal 2 for 26 power play to do something.
    I hope the officials start calling the games evenly. Caps have been hit with twice as many penalties as the Rangers. The refs need to slow down the whistles when the puck is still loose in front of the Rangers goal.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Don't give me that crap. There's missed calls and quick whistles on both side of the fence. How about this...tell your Caps to stop taking stupid penalties? I for one would love it because our power play has been an abortion.
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

^^^ I agree the officiating in the Ranger capital series has been a non factor up to this point.

Just cracked open an iced cold in a frosted mug hoping the Rangers can take it from there

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I can't believe how well the Leafs are playing. Don't want to jinx anything though!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I can't believe how well the Leafs are playing. Don't want to jinx anything though!
    We had some snow and hail here yesterday. My brother said it was because hell was freezing over and the Leafs were going to win. They did. And it's still pretty damn cold out! Here's to hell continuing to freeze...

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    We had some snow and hail here yesterday. My brother said it was because hell was freezing over and the Leafs were going to win. They did. And it's still pretty damn cold out! Here's to hell continuing to freeze...
    Here's hoping! It's a roller coaster ride now.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I hope the officials start calling the games evenly. Caps have been hit with twice as many penalties as the Rangers. The refs need to slow down the whistles when the puck is still loose in front of the Rangers goal.
    Every hit by Ovechkin he gets the elbows up. That hit on McDonough was textbook boarding. I don't know who gets more special treatment, him or Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by headcrash View Post
    Every hit by Ovechkin he gets the elbows up. That hit on McDonough was textbook boarding. I don't know who gets more special treatment, him or Cindy.
    Agreed he was always dirty player and if they do not watch it someone may get hurt

Here's hoping! It's a roller coaster ride now.
    I'm finding myself holding my breath a lot!

OH! There we go! There's an insurance goal!!! One more to really breath easy.

3-1. Wow.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

4-1. Wow.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

4-1. Unbelievable!

2 Zip Rangers!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    2 Zip Rangers!!!!!!!
    Like! Boston just scored. 4-2 Leafs. A two goal lead is still nice, but three was a lot nicer!

THREE

Wow. That was fast. So if the Leafs and the Rangers both win, is it Leafs/Rangers for round two?

Just want as many game 7's as possible at this point . . . . . . . .
    Hired on to work for Mr. Bill Cox, a-fixin' lawn mowers and what-not, since 1964.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." Anonymous

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

Ruh roh. 4-3 Leafs with just over a minute left. I'm officially scared!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Ruh roh. 4-3 Leafs with just over a minute left. I'm officially scared!
    Wow.

I don't fucking believe it! Tied fucking game. FUCK!

Boston fans are throwing towels on the ice. I think a delay of game penalty is in order!

Quote Originally Posted by Reginod View Post
    Just want as many game 7's as possible at this point . . . . . . . .
    That go into overtime. The ultimate scenario in all of sports.

Here we go with the first one.

C'mon TO.

Wwwwoooooowwwwww . . . . . . .
    Hired on to work for Mr. Bill Cox, a-fixin' lawn mowers and what-not, since 1964.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." Anonymous

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

So it all comes down to one goal. One beautiful or horrific goal.