Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 10cc BBC documentary

Watched this last night... thanks for the link ! Lol Creme has a more gregarious personality than I expected. He and Goldman seem to be the extroverts of the band. 10cc was a revolution to me in Jr High. I'm Mandy, Fly Me was the gateway... kept me listening. That swooshy white noise(y) intro sounded great on my new Realistic Stereo system ! I soo envy these guys from that time period. Must have been fantastic (I was almost 10 years too late, and in the wrong country!).

One thing that was puzzling to me though... where did Eric Stewart get the money to set that studio up? That kind of equipment was hugely expensive back then. And then they realize they are flat broke at the time of How Dare You... so they go on an overseas vacation (?!!) while someone sells their band for them (?). Huh??? Growing up in TN,.. when I realized I was broke it meant not being able to get a Big Gulp at the 7/11 for a couple of weeks. That made no sense to me at all - LOL!
    Genuine prog album from back in the day! - *free download* : masquepremiere.bandcamp.com

I just found out the other day what their name meant

Quote Originally Posted by Prog Lives View Post
    It doesn't really mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by bRETT View Post
    It doesn't really mean that.
    Tell that to the Lovin' Spoonful...
    -=Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Prog Lives View Post
    apparently twice the volume of a sperm ejaculation, right??
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

That's what I read anyway