Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: STEVEN WILSON RETURNING TO NA IN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by gpeccary View Post
    I just bought tickets to the egg, and fucked up my order. I somehow ended up with three tickets, so I have one ticket for sale if anyone wants it! Second row orchestra seat 110.
    Do you still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    Massey Hall in Toronto. Biggest venue for him here yet. I wonder if he could actually play an arena some day? Oh yes, and any presale passwrod help for Toronto would certainly be appreciated!
    Yeah, I did a bit of a double take on that as well. But then again the RAH and RCMH aren't necessarily small venues either, are they?
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Does anyone know the seating situation for the Chicago shows at The Vic? Will there be actual seats or GA? The Vic's website mentions Gold Circle tickets available, but no idea what that means.
    DJ @ Music in Widescreen
    Sundays 6pm - 9pm CST
    www.musicinwidescreen.com

Owner @ ProgRock.com
    www.progrock.com
    Your Ticket to the Best in Progressive Rock

He is what, 50 now? This touring schedule is grueling. I guess there's going to be a new album announcement soon too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by relayer35 View Post
    Do you still have it?
    I do relayer, I PMd you.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    He is what, 50 now? This touring schedule is grueling. I guess there's going to be a new album announcement soon too.
    Just turned 48

Quote Originally Posted by N_Singh View Post
    I don't understand it, it has the same capacity as the Park West, but much worse acoustics and sound. Unless he's designing it as an all seater.
    Yeah, it's a little disappointing having seen him at PW over the summer, but I'll take what I can get I guess. Last time I was at the Vic was for the UK reunion.

Does anyone know if Minneman will be on this tour?

I'm surprised there isn't a Philly-area show. I wonder if they'll add one or if the tour is finalized.

This area is very kind to SW. Last tour I saw two shows in the greater-Philadelphia area and both were sold out or close to it.

Being that I saw him earlier this year and was blown away I will definitely try to catch him again if possible. Hopefully he won't be touring the same exact time as Marillion.

Anyone know the presale password for Boston? It's going on sale in less than 12 hours, no info on SW.com.

I decided to pass on this particular show. I've seen the last 3 P Tree tours and his first 3 solo tours. I'm just not into Hand.Cannot.Erase enough to pay 80.00 to see it played in it's entirety. He'll be back in 2017...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

NY Beacon goes on presale in 5 minutes. code "PROG"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Presale password for Boston is "Fourandahalf":

http://tinyurl.com/hjjg9e7

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Got my tix for NYC. Loved this year's show in Albany.

Going to try to get Montreal tix....this would be our first time seeing SW.
    <sig out of order>

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    NY Beacon goes on presale in 5 minutes. code "PROG"
    Thank you, scored a 10th row orch.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    Going to try to get Montreal tix....this would be our first time seeing SW.

Good luck with that! You'll probably see Robert there. He never misses a SW show. I had to e-mail him today to tell him not to pick me up a ticket this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Good luck with that! You'll probably see Robert there. He never misses a SW show. I had to e-mail him today to tell him not to pick me up a ticket this time around.
    So you think it will be nearly impossible online? Maybe I'll send Robert a message...
    <sig out of order>

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    Thank you, scored a 10th row orch.
    Me too, only in Boston. (it might even be 9th, depending on which online seating chart can be believed.)

Robert goes to everything... good lad that he is. I too will probably pass on this one, not so much that just saw him, what 6 months ago, it's really annoying doing the road trip. trying to get in and out of Montréal and the 4 hour commute ( at least 2 each way ) is starting to take it's toll.

Although it is the theatre St. Denis so that would be the 8th or 9th different venue I'd see him in. I'm starting to lose track

So you think it will be nearly impossible online? Maybe I'll send Robert a message...
    The last show in Montréal I was able to score some amazing tix online. Better that Yves ;-)

Robert no longer frequents this site. I have no idea how difficult it will be for you. I did not mean my "good luck" to sound sarcastic in any way. Just wishing you the best. SW has become quite the cult figure here over the years so there will be a core group who will scoop up tix the moment they are available.

Presale password for Toronto is 4andahalf. I just snagged 3rd row center!!

And I just snagged $44 on administration fees on three tickets....

....however, I'll do it, for Mr. Wilson.

neil

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    Presale password for Toronto is 4andahalf. I just snagged 3rd row center!!
    Thanks for that! Also grabbed third row!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Robert no longer frequents this site. I have no idea how difficult it will be for you. I did not mean my "good luck" to sound sarcastic in any way. Just wishing you the best. SW has become quite the cult figure here over the years so there will be a core group who will scoop up tix the moment they are available.
    Thanks, Yves. I was able to contact Robert via Facebook.

Sorry I misunderstood you - I did think you were being sarcastic or warning me that it would sell out quickly. I got a link to the pre-sale for Montreal. I had previously been looking at the St. Denis site which was only showing that the tickets would be sold beginning tomorrow at Noon. Scored three tickets in the front row of the balcony.
    <sig out of order>