Thread: Rush on episode of "Chicago Fire"

Rush on episode of "Chicago Fire"

Anyone watch the series "Chicago Fire" on NBC? Last night's episode had a story involving RUSH and a cameo appearance by Geddy Lee & Alex Lifeson. Cool!

Might have to check that out on the NBC site. Sounds cool.

There have been a few references to Rush on The Goldbergs. The sax player is always wearing a Rush shirt and the guidance counselor is the "cool" guidance counselor because he wears cool sweaters and has a Rush poster in his office. He got rid of the Hope poster because it was giving the kids too much hope. Damned show making me relive the '80's but it's not hard to laugh at that decade.

Looks like the CF episode isn't up yet but it will be so thanks for the tip.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Yes I saw it while we were our local watering hole. So I missed a lot of the dialogue. It seem like a good story side line that the some of the guys from the fire house got tickets for their show. Wasn't till the last few scenes when they were in line for the meet and greet with Geddy and Alex. Then a cool still photo as the last shot.

I watched and it was really good, there were a number of scenes discussing the band and then of course Geddy and Alex in towards the end and they each had a few lines. Won't give up much more to not spoil it, but it is well done.

I'll have to check it out. I like how they were incorporated into the movie "I love you man" about six years ago. However, the band only appeared in concert and didn't have any actual dialogue.