Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Possible Reboot

This is ridiculous. They had hats on Amazon with Tom Servo as a Dalek(very funny) on them in many colors and in stock just a day or two ago now they are gone. I know as I tried to buy one just now. Gone. I did see shirts with the same image but I need a hat as I have to wear a work shirt at work but can wear a non work hat.

I can only guess that Misties from all over bought them out. I shouldn't have waffled and just bought the damned thing the other day. Damn me and my indecision.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Quote Originally Posted by Ground and Sky's Ghost View Post
    I preferred Joel to Mike, but what I really missed in the Sci-Fi episodes was Trace. He's the definitive Crow for me, and Dr. Forrester was by far the show's best villain. I never really warmed up to Mary Jo's character in the Sci-Fi episodes, and Bobo and Brain Guy didn't really do it for me either.

The movie riffing still made the show worth watching though. I still occasionally quote the one Sci-Fi episode where the main character came out of a building at night and looked quizzically at the sky, prompting Servo (I think) to say "Duhhh...where did day ball go?"
    I missed Trace, too, but Bill Corbett added a whole new sarcastic immediacy to the show, and a wider range and styles of humor. I love both Crows, though - can never make up my mind which one I prefer.

As for the host? Mike all the way for me, which is why I'm not crazy about the reboot at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"