Thread: Scorpions-Taken By Force, Tokyo Tapes, Lovedrive etc.-50th Anniversary Reissues!

Scorpions-Taken By Force, Tokyo Tapes, Lovedrive etc.-50th Anniversary Reissues!

Current information for the SCORPIONS Deluxe 50th Anniversary Reissues: All eight releases detailed.

1) TAKEN BY FORCE Steamrock Fever We'll Burn The Sky I've Got To Be Free The Riot Of Your Time The Sails Of Charon Your Light He's A Woman - She's A Man Born To Touch Your Feelings Suspender Love (Bonus Track) Busy Guys (Unreleased Demo Version - Bonus Track) Believe In Love (Unreleased Demo Version - Bonus Track) Midnight Blues Jam (Unreleased Demo Version - Bonus Track) Blue Dream (Unfinished Instrumental Version - Bonus Track) Born To Touch Your Feelings (Unreleased Demo Version - Bonus Track)

2) TOKYO TAPES -

Disc 1

All Night Long

Pictured Life

Backstage Queen

Polar Nights

In Trance

We'll Burn The Sky

Suspender Love

In Search Of The Peace Of Mind

Fly To The Rainbow

He's A Woman - She's A Man

Speedy's Coming

Top Of The Bill

Hound Dog

Long Tall Sally

Steamrock Fever

Dark Lady

Kjo No Tsuki

Disc 2

Robot Man

Hell Cat (Unreleased Live Track Japan 1978 - Bonus Track)

Catch Your Train (Unreleased Live Track)(Japan 78 - Bonus Track)

Kimi Ga Yo (Unreleased Japanese Hymn 78 - Bonus Track)

Polar Nights (Unreleased Live Track Japan 78 - Bonus Track)

He's A Woman She's A Man (Unreleased Live Track Japan 1978 - Bonus Track)

Top Of The Bill (Unreleased Live Track Japan 1978 - Bonus Track)

Robot Man (Unreleased Live Track Japan 1979 - Bonus Track)

3) LOVEDRIVE

Disc 1

Loving You Sunday Morning

Another Piece Of Meat

Always Somewhere

Coast To Coast

Can't Stop Get Enough

Is There Anybody Out There

Lovedrive

Holiday

Cause I Love You (Unreleased Demo Song - Bonus Track)

Holiday (Unreleased Demo Version - Bonus Track)

Disc 2

Intro (Live In Japan 1979)

We'll Burn The Sky (Live In Japan 1979)

Lovedrive (Live In Japan 1979)

Life's Like A River (Live In Japan 1979)

Fly To The Rainbow (Live In Japan 1979)

Is There Anybody There (Live In Japan 1979)

Another Piece Of Meat (Live Injapan 1979)

Can't Get Enough (Live In Japan 1979)

Kojo No Tsuki (Live In Japan 1979)

Interview Special Mit R.Schenker, K.Meine, M.Jabs,H.Rarebell

4) ANIMAL MAGNETISM Make It Real Don`t Make No Promises (Your Body Can`t Keep) Hold Me Tight Twentieth Century Man Lady Starlight Falling In Love Only A Man The Zoo Animal Magnetism Hey You (Vocals By Rudolf Schenker - Bonus Track) Animal Magnetism (Unreleased Demo Version - Bonus Track) American Girls (Unreleased Demo Song - Bonus Track) Get Your Love (Unreleased Demo Version Of Heroes Don`t Cry - Bonus Track) Restless Man (unreleased Demo Version Of Twentieth Century Man - Bonus Track) All Night Long (Unreleased Demo Song - Bonus Track) 5) BLACKOUT (CD & DVD) Disc 1: Blackout Can't Live Without You No One Like You You Give Me All I Need Now! Dynamite Arizona China White When The Smoke Is Going Down Blackout (Unreleased demo) Running For The Plane (Unreleased demo song) Sugar Man (Unreleased demo song) All My Love (Unreleased demo song) Searching For The Rainbow (Unreleased demo song) Disc 2: No One Like You (Video clip) Arizona (Video clip) Blackout (Rock Pop In Concert) Loving You Sunday Morning (Rock Pop In Concert) Coming Home (Rock Pop In Concert) Always Somewhere (Rock Pop In Concert) Holiday (Rock Pop In Concert) Can't Live Without You (Rock Pop In Concert) Dynamite (Rock Pop In Concert) Can't Get Enough (Rock Pop In Concert) Make It Real (Not broadcasted/ Rock Pop In Concert) The Zoo (Not broadcasted/ Rock Pop In Concert) Interview special with R. Schenker, K. Meine, M. Jabs, H. Rarebell

6) LOVE AT FIRST STING (CD & DVD) Disc 1: Bad Boys Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane I'm Leaving You Coming Home The Same Thrill Big City Nights As Soon As The Good Times Roll Crossfire Still Loving You Coming Home (Unreleased demo) Living At Night (Unreleased demo song) First Sting Jam No. 1 (Unreleased demo) Anytime (You Want It) (Unreleased demo song) Still Loving You (Unreleased demo) Disc 2 (Live At Madison Square Garden, New York City (June 7, 1984) Intro Coming Home Blackout Bad Boys Running Wild Loving You Sunday Morning Big City Nights Holiday (Acoustic) Still Loving You Rock You Like A Hurricane The Zoo Dynamite Disc 3: Rock You Live A Hurricane (Video clip) I'm Leaving You (Video clip) Big City Nights (Video clip) Rock You Like A Hurricane (TV Show Germany 1985) Still Loving You (TV Show Germany 1985) Still Loving You (TV Show Germany 1984) Big City Nights (Monsters Of Rock Germnay 1986) Interview special with R. Schenker, K. Meine, M. Jabs, H. Rarebell 7) WORLD WIDE LIVE (CD & DVD) Disc 1: Countdown Coming Home Blackout Bad Boys Running Wild Loving You Sunday Morning Make It Real Big City Nights Coast To Coast Holiday Still Loving You Rock You Like A Hurricane Can't Live Without You Another Piece Of Meat Dynamite The Zoo No One Like You Can't Get Enough (Part 1) Six String Sting Can't Get Enough (Part 2) Disc 2: Coming Home (Originally only available on VHS) Blackout Big City Nights Loving You Sunday Morning No One Like You Holiday Bad Boys Running Wild Still Loving You Rock You Like A Hurricane Dynamite Interview special with R. Schenker, K. Meine, M. Jabs, H. Rarebell

8) SAVAGE AMUSEMENT (CD & DVD) Disc 1: Don't Stop At The Top Rhythm Of Love Passion Rules The Game Media Overkill Walking On The Edge We Let It Rock…You Let It Roll Every Minute Every Day Love On The Run Believe In Love Taste Of Love (Unreleased demo song) Edge Of Time (Unreleased demo song) Don't Wait Too Long (Unreleased demo song) Fast And Furious (Unreleased demo) Dancing In The Moonlight (Unreleased demo) Living For Tomorrow (Unreleased demo song) I Can't Explain Disc 2: Rhythm Of Love (Video clip) Passion Rules The Game (Video clip) Believe In Love (Video clip) I Can't Explain (Video clip) * Documentary with clips and live material To Russia With Love * Interview special with R. Schenker, K. Meine, M. Jabs, H. Rarebell

They Look great. What is the street date for these re-issues? Once they are out, can we discuss the best place online to buy them at the cheapest price?

Thanks,

Library Jon

Looks like they should just get it over with and release a Live Japan '79 disc that they're using for bonus tracks.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Where are "Fly to the Rainbow", "In Trance" and "Virgin Killer"?
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

They were on RCA (now under the Sony umbrella) but then so was Tokyo Tapes...hmm.

I have Fly To The Rainbow on clear vinyl, with the original cover.

This doesn't compare.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Quote Originally Posted by JJ88 View Post
    They were on RCA (now under the Sony umbrella) but then so was Tokyo Tapes...hmm.
    ...and Taken By Force which is IN the box.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Why are we discussing a CD that will not be released until 2029?

I mean CD's may not even be around then, right?

Am I missing something?

The 50th anniversary of 1979 IS 2029... which is about 13 years from now...

^^ It's the Scorpions 50th Anniversary.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Where's Blackout?
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart