Thread: Comedy Of Errors - "Spirit" released October 20th

Comedy Of Errors - "Spirit" released October 20th

http://www.comedyoferrors.org/

Really love these guys. The strength of the first two albums pushed this new one into the Auto-buy category for me. Now available to pre-order directly from the band!

After what seems like far too long, it gives us the greatest pleasure to bring you an update on the release of our new album, Spirit.

The release date is now confirmed as 20th October 2015.

As with Fanfare & Fantasy, the album will be available on CD, Vinyl and, finally, Digital Download (via iTunes or Google Play).

Those buying the vinyl, (brought to you courtesy of Chris Topham and Plane Groovy) will find that it includes a slim cased CD with the vinyl. The stand alone CD comes in a digipak.

Pre orders are open NOW !!

If you'd like to listen to a short sampler, we've now made that available via the website.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

I was just looking at this earlier today. Sampler sounds fab. Bonus that as a local Glasgow band I've seen them live several times and as you would imagine the musicianship is first class. Looking forward to this release.

Ordered. I loved the last CD. Didn't know this was coming so thanks for the heads up!
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Its a total autobuy for me. Thanks

Old man of prog
    Ordered. Their last album was fabulous.

Can't wait for this one. There has been a dearth of great albums this year, so I'm counting on COE to come up big.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Ah, released on my birthday! I've been meaning to check out this band - I've heard good things. Thanks for the notice!

Here is the album sampler. Looking forward to the arrival of this album.
    http://youtu.be/J_H4nswwIz0

so this was released yesterday,after the first spin i must say ,wow ,this was interesting stuff.

Old man of prog
    Any Americans receive their preorder yet??

Mine just arrived today (Toronto). I'd wager you'll have yours in NY this week.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Old man of prog
    Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Mine just arrived today (Toronto). I'd wager you'll have yours in NY this week.
    I couldn't wait. It's up on CDBaby so I bought a FLAC copy. Really deep stuff. Definitely making my Top 10 list for 2015.

This sounds great!

Absolutely superb album. But the background story to the album is heartbreaking!

Having listened a couple of times, my initial impression is that it's very good. For now, I would say it's not as a good as "Fanfare & Fantasy" and I'm not sure it's as good as the Grand Tour album from earlier this year. I'm hoping it will be a grower.

love this album

Old man of prog
    Quote Originally Posted by act View Post
    love this album
    My favorite album of the year.