Thread: Proud Peasant

Proud Peasant

For anyone who hasn't heard these guys - they're locals from here in Austin, TX. Pretty darn good ol' synth style prog.

Check em out

https://proudpeasant.bandcamp.com/album/flight

Cheers!

There was a thread about these guys a few months ago. I remember it well since I live in Austin. I wonder if they're still looking for a vocalist......

Kinda figured they made the rounds here before. Figured I'd give em a push again. Pretty good music all around.

spun it on the commute home... very promising debut disc. The last track is the standout, but it's all good to very good.

Absolutely love their debut album Flight, I try to spread the word about them whenever I can. So much so in fact, that Xander jokes that my name will be somewhere in the next album! Nice to see another mention of them here.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Agreed - the last track was what prompted me to make a mention. Its got all the hooks.