Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An App For PE?!? Yep - PE Mobile Is Back, Better And Badder Than Ever

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I prefer the way the regular site looks on my phone so I never use tapatalk.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I use the regular mobile format. Far from perfect, but nothing on an iPone is perfect.

Same here. I'm ok without the app.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Ditto.

I tried the tapatalk app but the PE analog warmth was missing. I haven't used tapatalk since the first month of its inception here.

Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    I occasionally use Tapatalk. But compared to the site it is low function. I don't think I can get into my groups using it, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This doesn't bother me that much but it just looks cornball to me. Is there a way to turn that off? I'm only asking because I'd turn that off if I had to use Tapatalk (what a corny name too ).

The only thing I find frustrating about using the "regular mobile friendly version" of PE (which I use a lot more than the regular website) is that because I make typos often (because I'm so fat-fingered) is that when I try to edit my post, it ends up deleting the post altogether. I hate typos and misspellings so after I've fat-fingered a post I need to go back and fix it. I'm kinda OCD that way, and it drives me nuts when people don't edit their own posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    This doesn't bother me that much but it just looks cornball to me. Is there a way to turn that off? I'm only asking because I'd turn that off if I had to use Tapatalk (what a corny name too ).
    I agree that it looks 'cornball'. I also do not like it when I get emails that indicate "sent from my iPhone". I do believe there is a way to turn that off for Tapatalk. I have it turned off for my iPhone.

The only thing I find frustrating about using the "regular mobile friendly version" of PE (which I use a lot more than the regular website) is that because I make typos often (because I'm so fat-fingered) is that when I try to edit my post, it ends up deleting the post altogether. I hate typos and misspellings so after I've fat-fingered a post I need to go back and fix it. I'm kinda OCD that way, and it drives me nuts when people don't edit their own posts.
    LOL. That's pretty funny, Vic2012! Have you ever tried to enlarge the screen? I often do that in order to push some of the buttons within the site.

Have you ever tried to enlarge the screen? I often do that in order to push some of the buttons within the site.
    Not sure I've ever tried it on this Android. I can see the keyboard and the site pretty well without enlarging. I do remember that the edit function worked fine a while back. It's probably the phone and not the site. I could use the tablet my kid bought me for Christmas but I just don't feel like carrying that thing around with me.

Yes, there is. I don't remember where it is - but I changed my mobile signature. Scratch around...

I hate typos and misspellings so after I've fat-fingered a post I need to go back and fix it. I'm kinda OCD that way, and it drives me nuts when people don't edit their own posts.
    Me too!
    Regards,

Duncan

My PE mobile signature...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Regards,

Duncan

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    My PE mobile signature...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Changed...

Sent via PE's mobile app
    Regards,

Duncan