Thread: Top Notch drummer (Martin Deller) looking for new band to play/record with

Top Notch drummer (Martin Deller) looking for new band to play/record with

any prog band out there looking for a top notch drummer ? Martin Deller who was with FM is currently based in Copenhagen but will travel. lovely guy too-- All details below.

Have Drums – Will Travel”

Hi There,
    This is a bit of a shot in the dark but former Toronto session musician and touring drummer Martin Deller, original drummer and songwriter with the legendary Canadian progressive rock band FM (distributed by Esoteric Records
    smile emoticon
    is now living in Copenhagen (it’s a good story), and is actively looking join a recording and/or touring band, long term or for a project/tour.

An alumni of the North American jazz and progressive rock scene, Deller has recorded and performed with many of Toronto’s music elite including bassist Geddy Lee (Rush), violinist Ben Mink (k.d. lang, Heart), jazz pianist Joe Seally, guitarist Ken Ramm (Euphoria) and appeared on numerous recordings produced by Daniel Lanois (U2, Peter Gabriel, Bob Dylan). As a member of the band FM, Deller recorded five studio albums, a live CD and one live DVD and shared the stage with Rush, Supertramp, Heart, Jean Luc Ponty in addition to headlining several North American Tours on their own. His compositions have been featured on CBC Radio’s “Jazz Canada”.

Although based in Copenhagen he is totally prepared to travel.
    Cell: +45 4073 4514.
    www.boomka.com
    FM on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1CDR35V

How cool. He couldn't have moved to Chicago, huh? Martin is an awesome drummer and all around nice guy. Curious to know what recording or performing he did with Geddy Lee?

Cool! I'll share this on my Facebook page.

Great drummer. I thought he had a studio in Toronto so interesting that he has relocated.