Thread: Hackett for christmas

Hackett for christmas

just got my tickets for steve hackett december 10th at the arcada theater in st charles, illinois

a really nice venue....about 500 seats it's the same theater he played the area in last year where i sat in 20th row center this year 3rd row center

i'm most happy

Quote Originally Posted by butch.....from chicago View Post
    just got my tickets for steve hackett december 10th at the arcada theater in st charles, illinois

a really nice venue....about 500 seats it's the same theater he played the area in last year where i sat in 20th row center this year 3rd row center

i'm most happy
    You bastard! I live in Cincinnati and made the trip to the Arcada a couple of years ago to see him do Genesis Revisited. I wanted to go again this year but unfortunately I'm giving a final exam that night and won't be able to go. I think the Chicago date is the closest one to me so I'm going to have to miss this tour this time around (saw him last year in Cleveland, but he doesn't appear to be returning there this time around).

Hope its a good time for you. Wish I could be there.

Is he still touring with that awful singer?
    "Young man says you are what you eat, eat well."
    http://www.blissbomb.net/

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butch.....from chicago View Post

i'm most happy
    You whore - for me it's about 1 1/2 weeks before Thanksgiving. But it's just a 15 minute drive from home, so there! Yes, very nice venue for me too, and only about the 5th row. Thank's, Steve, for coming to the US AGAIN! is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickleback View Post
    Is he still touring with that awful singer?

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    No, he's touring with Nad Sylvan (I assume) from Unifaun.

I saw him at The Arcadia last time around and agree it is a great venue (they have a lot of great shows there too). I just wish it was a bit closer to where I live. It is about a 3 hour drive for me.