Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yes Beach Towels?

I have a topographic oceans mirror.

So I got it in the mail. Really cool, and here's the kicker.

They sent me three of them.

I'll get in touch with them as they may have just wanted to get rid of a bunch of hats that no one wants. I'll send the extras back if they choose, I'm not here to rip anyone off.

I screwed up at Rush the other night(didn't think to check the hat and it's big, not small) so I'll have to fork out some dough in the future for the right sized hat. These are adjustable and now I have a nice hat that fits.

Huh, now that I think about it, how big are those beach towels? I need something to wrap my chair and that seems to be a cool idea if it's not too big.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

I didn't really look at the page on Ebay, I just bought the hat. Turns out it's buy one get three.

Hell yeah, that makes my day. Now I have Yes hats for a while. I sweat a lot, especially for a little guy, because my water intake is enormous. I tend to be hard on hats because of this.

For those going to shows in the future, I'm still looking for a Dean logo hat so if anyone wants to purchase one and send it to me I'll pay handsomely.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Suspended
    I can understand ELP beach towels. Even Genesis beach towels ("Hot sun, making me sweat"). Not sure about Yes towels though.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_32_116 View Post
    I can understand ELP beach towels. Even Genesis beach towels ("Hot sun, making me sweat"). Not sure about Yes towels though.
    "Well we sat for hours on the crimson sand" - possibly seated on...a beach towel?!?

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Halmyre View Post
    "Well we sat for hours on the crimson sand" - possibly seated on...a beach towel?!?
    Yes!

I'm reminded of the episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch where Sabrina is wearing an Emerson College sweatshirt. Her boyfriend, who is hoping she'll decide to attend his college and not Emerson, walks in and suspiciously asks:

"Why are you wearing an Emerson sweatshirt?"

Thinking fast, Sabrina replies "Umm...they go with my Lake and Palmer sweatsocks?"
    High Vibration Go On - R.I.P. Chris Squire

Last night's merch- We Have Hat!
    1439075671625.jpg
    $30-
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by bob_32_116 View Post
    Not sure about Yes towels though.
    No joke - I had a pair of Patrick Moraz "Out in the Sun" sunglasses once! They were a promotional giveaway on a local New York FM station by being the 3rd caller. On one lens it had his name and on the other, the album title. Unfortunately, I sat on them about a month later and they were reduced to rubble...
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Hell, I've got a promotional Genesis yo-yo.

Seriously.