Thread: New Sonus Umbra album

New Sonus Umbra album

Thank you to everyone who has already helped - we are eternally grateful and we couldn't do it without you!

We only have 24 days left to reach our goal, so if you feel so inclined, please visit our page and support the making of the new record. I promise you won't regret it - it'll be the best one yet!

A million thanks to all our friends and supporters and hopefully we see you on the road soon (whereupon I will be selling you the merch - expect it and embrace it!).

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/n...0836479#/story

Hi my dear - I intend to make another contribution @ indiegogo & told Rich that.

Then this Sunday I get a call from my credit card company's fraud division and it turns out my card was somehow compromised. New valid card coming in the next couple of days & then I'll dive in again.

BTW, I didn't realize that Sonus was your last name.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I already contributed, but for anyone who is on the fence, if the new material that they tried out at ROSfest is any indication, the next one is going to be very good.

Thank you, Steves! You are both making me smile ear to ear.

p.s. Except about the credit card fraud. That sucks.
    p.p.s. I should legally change it to "Sonus" and then get paid for advertising.
    p.p.p.s. This album will be the best one yet, I've been saying it and I firmly believe it.

Ok, finally had a chance to order a CD and T-shirt.
    But did I miss where to enter the shirt size? I need a comfortable 2XL.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"