Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New to Univers Zero

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Same for me on comparing AZ to UZ, I found AZ colder and harder to get into.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ProgUK View Post
    That first track on Ceux "dense"....holy shit!!!
    Very impressive and powerful track. Recently I was listening Koenjihyakkei DVD - Live at Doors, 2006. It s funny I found that their song «Becttem Pollt» very similar to UZ «dense ..»

Dense was my introduction to UZ. I heard it on a local college radio show back in the 90s. Have been a fan ever since and was thrilled to see them at FMPM a few years ago.
    Think of a book as a vase, and a movie as the stained-glass window that the filmmaker has made out of the pieces after he’s smashed it with a hammer.
    -- Russell Banks (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Mekanik Zain View Post
    Very impressive and powerful track. Recently I was listening Koenjihyakkei DVD - Live at Doors, 2006. It s funny I found that their song «Becttem Pollt» very similar to UZ «dense ..»
    I haven't heard this one in a bit === damn straight! That is some meaty goodness.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekanik Zain View Post
    I have Live at Koenji High - fantastic dvd
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I have Live at Koenji High - fantastic dvd
    I am not big fan of Koenji studio albums, but their live performances are much much better! Live at Koenji High and Live at Doors are absolutely stunning!