Thread: 3RDegree: Exclusive Crowd Funding of European Tour (Videos/Shirts/Download) ends 6/30

3RDegree: Exclusive Crowd Funding of European Tour (Videos/Shirts/Download) ends 6/30

FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY:

The 2015 “BON VOYAGE 3RDEGREE” CROWD FUNDING

Be a part of helping along 3RDegree’s big 2015 European Tour and get yourself exclusive “momentos” from the journey: Hi-res audio concert download, The Ones & Zeros shirt complete with tour dates from the entire world tour as well as exclusive DVD and Blu-ray of the tour will be on offer for a very limited time. From now until June 30 you will be able to pitch in and be part of getting the band to Europe and get exclusive (at least for a good while) perks for doing so!

THE AUDIO
    :

Get a hi-res concert download for the entry-level price

THE SHIRT
    :

3RDegree’s trusty logo fleshed out in ones & zeros and colored “computer terminal amber” lettering upon black or white shirts. You pick size & color.

THE VIDEO
    :

In their first concert video since 2009's Live At ProgDay, 3RDegree takes you on a whirlwind tour of Europe as they perform songs from their newest album Ones & Zeros volume 1-as well as a selection of earlier songs-to audiences who have never seen them before. Captured are intimate club dates in The Netherlands, Germany and the U.K., culminating in an appearance at the 11th year of the Summer's End progressive rock festival in Wales.
    IT ALL ENDS JUNE 30th!
    Prices and packages at:http://www.3rdegreeonline.com/3RDegr...NDING2015.html

SEPTEMBER 12
    BestBar
    355 W. 41st St New York, NY 10036 USA
    w/John Galgano (+members of IZZ), Anton Roolaart & band, PiXPRNC & The Yellow Box

SEPTEMBER 20 (early Sunday matinee show)
    't Blok IJsermanpad 1, Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, ZH THE NETHERLANDS

SEPTEMBER 24
    Das Rind
    Mainstraße 11, 65428 Rüsselsheim, GERMANY
    w/Neo Prophet (Belgium)

SEPTEMBER 25 OR 26
    We will be in Paris, FRANCE but have no concert scheduled yet. If you can help us play a concert in northern France/southern Belgium-no matter how "small"-on either of these days, email us at info@3RDegreeonline.com (it would be a shame to be in France and not play a show-
    N'es-tu pas d'accord?)

SEPTEMBER 27
    The Talking Heads 320 Portswood Rd, Southampton, UK
    w/Credo (UK) and Introitus (Sweden)

SEPTEMBER 29
    The Musician 42 Crafton St.W, Leicester, UK

SEPTEMBER 30
    The Bedford 77 Bedford Hill, Balham, London, UK

OCTOBER 3
    Summer's End Progressive Rock Festival
    The Drill Hall, Lower Church St. Chepstow, Wales, UK

w/Pallas, Discipline, Magic Pie, Celestial Fire, Mystery, Abel Ganz, Credo, Introitus, The Gift, The Fierce & The Dead, Light Damage and Simon Godfrey

OCTOBER 17

Orion Sound Studios2903 Whittington Ave. Baltimore, MD 21230 USA

OCTOBER 24
    XO Lounge South St. Philadelphia, PA USA

**Look for 3RDegree to also play
    NJ Proghouse in November**

This is a pretty sweet idea - wish I hadn't just missed a MONTH's pay due to surgery. But even more impressive is this lineup of shows! You guys have somehow snuck past the IZZs, Echolyns and (pick your favorite niche prog band) to line up a very impressive little international sortie. In the immortal words of John Paul Jones with an idiotic haircut, "TOUR DATES!"

Thanks Greg! I guess we've got the drive and/or "flexibility" to make it happen-two of the many things you need to pull this sort of thing off. It's been underway for quite some time as has album completion-like walking on stilts while chewing a whole pack of Big League Chew. While "bigger" bands might find it hard to do something like this, we find it imperative to do something like this to help us swim with the bigger sharks. In the future, hopefully, we need not "crowdfund" a venture such as this because of a more "guaranteed" plus side, but for now, we just hope our fans can wish us well by picking up something to ease the pain of the trip's logistics. The other thing to think about with an internet fan base is that playing to X amount of fans be it in Gettysburg or...Hamburg makes no difference if you can get there. We'll save you something!

Robert writes:
    > We'll save you something! <

I will definitely buy a video!!!!!

Hi Robert - Great success with this tour! I just kicked in for the shirt pkg. When you meet Marc Colton (HUGE lead singer of Credo), PLEASE tell him much love to him, Elaine & the boys from his pal Geezer. That would be "perks" enough. Marc picked up Kay & I at Heathrow when we went to England (a 50 mile drive each way for him) and not only put us up for 2 nights, but also took us to Stonehenge & Salisbury Cathedral. I love than man.

Thanks,

Steve
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Sorry it took me so long to get back on PE. Uber 3RDegree fan from New Zealand Kev Rowland told me how good a friend he had in Marc as well! I've emailed a tiny bit with him but will convey your message in September. Thanks Steve for your donation/contribution to our tour crowdfunding. I suppose one can view this jaunt as an investment but I'm not so sure we can make it a habit to go over there unless there's serious guarantee on subsequent visits that we can at least break even. We shall see...

Hi buddies, let join for video song download party now,
    enjoying to download the free download video song, cheers.
    Last edited by YukyOoi; 10-11-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Hey Robert, I'm pretty sure I kicked in for this, for either the audio package or the BR/DVD package. Can you tell me what I went for?

I hope the tour was a lot of fun!

Jed